Where To Buy Bagel In Pattaya?

VTSVIEW

Howdy folks!

Big Bagel fan here and I was just wondering if anyone knew a place which sells good decent bagel.

Not just Bagel wanna be..

Thanks and have a good day!

Au Bon Pain

i only know the one at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

there used to be one in Royal Garden

maybe it moved to Central

they offer at least 5 types of delicious bagels

Howdy folks!

Big Bagel fan here and I was just wondering if anyone knew a place which sells good decent bagel.

Au Bon Pain

i only know the one at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

there used to be one in Royal Garden

maybe it moved to Central

they offer at least 5 types of delicious bagels

yes, n they are good too. berlin cafe at south pattaya too at one time. don't know if the place still exist. last i saw a massage parlour took over the place. one of the condos in jomtien has a good bakery own by a european . can't remember which condo, though.

Howdy folks!

Good question; not too many bagels 'round here, man.

I love a toasted sesame bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, a few capers & some thin-sliced onions. Whoa! But, like so many foods we farangs have grown up loving, the bagels you can find around here (mine are below) are just not bad, pretty good, not great. But, at least they're available! (Anyone wanting to open a Pattaya bagel bakery might actually make a few baht, 'ya know...?)

Jomtien Beach: (just down, towards the beach, from the corner of Thappraya & Theprasit Roads)

CONTINENTAL BAKERY & RESTAURANT has bagels @ 17 baht each- a few varieties; go early, or gone...

Pattaya: (2nd Road)

VILLA MARKET has individual or 3-packs (made by CONTINENTAL) every day @ 17 baht each- a few varieties; go early, or gone...

Good luck!

Edited by Michaelaway

I haven't been to Continental in years but when I did go I noticed their "bagels" had a large swirly protruding appendage. It made me laugh. I didn't taste them but I reckon if you think a bagel has a dick it probably doesn't taste right either ...

Yes I know being shaped like a bagel such as the unreal bagels at Au Bon Pan doesn't mean it is good either.

Edited by Jingthing