When It Is Not Fun To Have A Motor Bike

corkscrew

oh man, i left Rama 9 / Sri Nakarin road at 3:30 - it was cloudy but no rain. Got to Ramkamhaeng 5 mins later and it opened up. At some point it just doesn't matter how wet you get, but you do have to be able to see. Between the traffic, flooded road and just raining too hard to ride, it took me an hour to get to Victory Monument. And then the weather cleared. :)

This afternoon was definitely not a fun time to ride a motorbike in Bangkok.....OR, maybe it was!

Hi corkscrew,

I don't really mind riding in the wet here...it is " a warm & wet ride" :-) now does that sound good and familiar? Maybe you tempted to switch your transportation on 2 wheels(or whatever reaches the floor)?

mbox

Neither rain or snow, bike is the way to go...

When I swap my jazz in a couple of months I will get a big bike... Not sure which one but I like the ER6N (scared is too small)...

The best times I have had on a bike is in the rain here in Thailand...

Plug in the Ipod, helmet on, zx12r on the road, open her up and ride for an hour, going nowhere... Just out there in the rain, enjoying freedom from the "Box"...

Bikes are the best... these days I am stuck on a mio (lovely as she is, it is not a big bike!!)

Edited by snowflake