Phitsanulok Thailand

westbounder

What is the best and fastest way to get to Phitsanulok Thailand?

Thank you kindly

This would make a little more sense if you included where you are coming from. I mean if it's Iceland I cannot help you.

If your coming from Udon Thani, Khon Kaen or Korat, again I cannot advise.

If it's Bangkok or CM there are flights to Sukhothai and it's only a stones throw to Phitsanulok from there.

It always helps when asking a question to provide the approriate and sufficient details if you are wanting the correct info :)

Chiangmai to Lampang, then take highway #11 till you reach the Phitsanulok turn off. Three and a half to four hours for a comfortable drive. Taking the main highway through Tak is an option, but much longer, and not half as pretty.

Agreed - did it two days ago. Very fast dual carriageways (aka divided highways) except for slow dual carriageways out of Chiang Mai and 80 kilos through the mountains between Lampang and Uttaradit - very pretty and good road nonetheless. Time taken depends on whether you want to do 140kph on the fast roads and pay the odd 100 baht speeding fine or something lower. I did it in a minivan in 4 hours including 10 minute coffee break