It Seems That I Am Happier In Thailand When I Don't Read This Forum

DonJuanDemarco

its just my personal observation that i am more likely to be in a negative mood after reading thai visa or to end up feeling angry towards Thai people. you read a story about some event or another's experience and it makes you angry or on edge when in actuality, you are not likely to experience the same event yourself.

A member for a day only and he is a ThaiVisa member/expert. Well I never ! One might be forgiven for thinking this possum could just be a rebirth. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just my personal observation that i am more likely to be in a negative mood after reading thai visa or to end up feeling angry towards Thai people. you read a story about some event or another's experience and it makes you angry or on edge when in actuality, you are not likely to experience the same event yourself.

..................th_Lalala.gif..............th_1waving.gifth_1waving.gif

ThaiVisa brings pleasure to me almost every day. But I avoid some threads, like economics or Thai politics threads which I can't understand and usually end up disturbing me. I also will not read the posts from some members whose attitude I don't respect or who like to start fights. Especially annoying are those who start threads to evoke replies which they then criticize. Also, I don't like the sometimes abrupt closing of a thread without a warning to keep posts within forum rules.

I try to make informative, interesting or entertaining posts as do most members.

Best thing I've done recently was to buy an Edge modem so I can "dial" in from anywhere. The cost is only 99 baht for 30 hours. Response isn't great but adequate.

A member for a day only and he is a ThaiVisa member/expert. Well I never ! One might be forgiven for thinking this possum could just be a rebirth. :)

Just have a look at the other posts he has managed to make.

3-4 posts out of 60+ are not rude or very negative.

I think there is 1 maybe 2 posts which is positive.

I am actually glad to read this forum because I know I am not alone in experiencing difficulties in Thailand and also, when I read about other peoples relationships and experiences and such (the bad ones), I realise I actually have it pretty good and I am grateful :)

Thanks TV!

Ian

I just signed on, but have been reading the forum for months. For what it's worth, I give it high marks for originality, entertainment value and sheer crankiness. The other forum I follow deals with expat life in Mexico, and there's never a glimmer of the kind of bilious humor I see here all the time.

Thanks to all, and may the farce be with you!

Are you a masochist? Keep reading then, there are sure to be some sadistic members here who'll enjoy teasing you to despair.

Reminds me of the joke: What did the sadist do to the masochist?

NOTHING!!!

(think about it)

I like this one:

"Why do you hang around that sadist?"

Beats me!

Cheers! :)