Non Immigrant O Visa

Having just recieved this visa, the following problem has just occurred in my mind !

Dept Brisbane 21st oct

Arr Bangkok 22nd oct

Dept Bangkok 28th oct

Arr London 28th oct...................... Only 6 days in Thailand !

Dept London 12 th Nov

Arr Bangkok 13 th Nov

Does this mean that i 'use' one of my 90 day periods in Thailand because of the 6 day stop over thus reducing my 4 x 90 day entries to 3x90 days and 1 x 6 days ?

If this is so, is there any way that i can convert the 6 days back to 90 days.

Any good advice gratefully accepted. :)

Having just recieved this visa, the following problem has just occurred in my mind !

Dept Brisbane 21st oct

Arr Bangkok 22nd oct

Dept Bangkok 28th oct

Dept London 12 th Nov

Arr Bangkok 13 th Nov

Does this mean that i 'use' one of my 90 day periods in Thailand because of the 6 day stop over thus reducing my 4 x 90 day entries to 3x90 days and 1 x 6 days ?

Any good advice gratefully accepted. :)

If you get a one year Non-Immigrant-Type-O visa with multiple entries (cost $175 USD) - you can go in and out of the country as often as you like up to the date of the expiration of your visa. Each time you enter Thailand you will be granted 90 days stay - this means that if you leave on the last day of visa and return on the same day you will get another 90 days stay.

Dept Brisbane 21st oct

Arr Bangkok 22nd oct

Dept Bangkok 28th oct

Dept London 12 th Nov

Arr Bangkok 13 th Nov

Any good advice gratefully accepted. :D

If you get a one year Non-Immigrant-Type-O visa with multiple entries (cost $175 USD) - you can go in and out of the country as often as you like up to the date of the expiration of your visa. Each time you enter Thailand you will be granted 90 days stay - this means that if you leave on the last day of visa and return on the same day you will get another 90 days stay.

Thanks everybody now all is clear. Stupid me ! i was so happy with the visa that i did not ask more questions. :)