Boxer Pups In Ubon Ratchathani

TheJalapenoKid

There's a Rottweiler breeder in our village but I don't know where to get Boxer pups. The side market at Big C can get all sorts of dogs/puppies and they are usually there once a week from memory. Rott pups were about <5k baht when I last asked two years ago.

check out our pet/vet forum: mangotogo regularly lists dog shows in thailand in the pinned section and all breed dog shows are good place to find breeders and litters; mangotogo is an aussie retired vet living in thailand and owns a whippet.

nienke in chiangmai knows many breeders and is a boxer fanatic (its the wrinkles) and i think also owner...

also thaigerd (is he still around?) has boxers (he posts in the food forums m ostly and i dont know where he lives either bbut he has rotties and boxers)

either way, u may have to travel a bit or a lot for one, theyre not the most commong of breeds apparently in thailand; goldens/labs/shitztus seemt o be high up on the list followed by german shepherds/rotties and other land owner protection types.

bina

israel

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any Boxer dog breeders in Ubon? I'm looking for a Boxer pup in the near future.

Thanks,

TJK

Ask some of the vets in Ubon...............

They usually have info about pups of any breed! :)

If you don't know any, start by asking around outside Bic C, where there are (as said by jay-uk) plenty of dogs (and other pets) for sale in the weekends (Sat/Sun) :D