Late/all Night Restaurants In Chalong Area

FaxFlora

So being as I'm usually up all night I'm looking to find some places to get food at like 4 am or whatever.

Currently I know only about the seafood joint at the roundabout and the bamboo (forgot the name) restaurant by the 7-11 at the first chaofa east-west connection road. The bamboo restaurant is not really that good since they are always out of chicken and their larb is nothing special and the seafood place only has good, well seafood.

So where do I get my green curry/tom kah/pad siew/pad thai/etc cravings taken care of at this hour without having to drive to Kata or Rawai? :)

Have you tried hayak chalong restaurant like 100m from the circle towards kata on the right coming from the circle? i don't think this is the same as your seafood place since they have a lot of other things in the menu than seafood.

the burger place is open until 2am now too

So being as I'm usually up all night I'm looking to find some places to get food at like 4 am or whatever.

Currently I know only about the seafood joint at the roundabout and the bamboo (forgot the name) restaurant by the 7-11 at the first chaofa east-west connection road. The bamboo restaurant is not really that good since they are always out of chicken and their larb is nothing special and the seafood place only has good, well seafood.

So where do I get my green curry/tom kah/pad siew/pad thai/etc cravings taken care of at this hour without having to drive to Kata or Rawai? :)

You could always buy one earlier and chuck it in the microwave.

from chalong circle (towards kata) about 100 meter, on the left side, next to the bamboo place.this restaurant close at 2am.good/cheap food!

near laguna and the siam commercial bank in rawai, next to the 711 there is a place, they close at 2am as well.good and cheap food!

also a quiet new restaurant going towards the circle, coming from rawai, on the left side, not too far from tesco, there is a restaurant open 24 hrs!

have a big sign, food 24 hours... didnt try this one yet..