Electric Dog Collars

Gatorade

Hi gatorade,

I have a brand new 'Radio Fence' here from Petsafe for stubborn dogs. It consists of a collar and all electronics and wire to keep your dog in your garden. I bought it in Europe and took it with me to prevent our community-stray-dog attacking Thais on motorbikes who pass our community, but the dog goes crazy when you even come close to its neck, so couldn't get the collar on, let alone train him with it. So all is still new in its box. Typenumber is PRF-3004XW-20. PM me if you are interested...

Hi gatorade,

I have a brand new 'Radio Fence' here from Petsafe for stubborn dogs. It consists of a collar and all electronics and wire to keep your dog in your garden. I bought it in Europe and took it with me to prevent our community-stray-dog attacking Thais on motorbikes who pass our community, but the dog goes crazy when you even come close to its neck, so couldn't get the collar on, let alone train him with it. So all is still new in its box. Typenumber is PRF-3004XW-20. PM me if you are interested...

Thanks, I will PM you.

Ehhh, your dog have a relapse on the toad addiction? :)

Nah, different dog. However the original Fox terrier addict has returned to her errant ways. Her nose is mottled from toad snorting.

At least she doesn't seem to suck them so much. Thank god we don't have cane toads here.