Where Is The Best Beer Bar

perousing

i like the atlantic bar in second road across from big c although i will admit gone of the boil a little just now. where do you think the best bar is !!!!!!! ie good music ,, plenty of girls,, friendly,, and good service

Edited by perousing

This is almost an impossible question.

State your priorities:

1. Price

2. Location

3. Eye Candy

4. Beer Quality

5. Open Air/ Air-Con

6. Food Available

7. Ex-Pat Long-term or passing tourist

8. Bar girl availability/Non Bar girl availability

9. Music: Loud/Soft

10. Beach Front/Back Streets

etc. etc. please be more specific.

Thanks! :)

This is almost an impossible question.

State your priorities:

1. Price

2. Location

3. Eye Candy

4. Beer Quality

5. Open Air/ Air-Con

6. Food Available

7. Ex-Pat Long-term or passing tourist

8. Bar girl availability/Non Bar girl availability

9. Music: Loud/Soft

10. Beach Front/Back Streets

etc. etc. please be more specific.

Thanks! :)

ok and thanks syd

i like the atlantic bar in second road across from big c although i will admit gone of the boil a little just now. where do you think the best bar is !!!!!!! ie good music ,, plenty of girls,, friendly,, and good service

This is not really the forum for that kind of question. Try one of the girly bar oriented forums such as for example pattaya addicts.

This is not really the forum for that kind of question. Try one of the girly bar oriented forums such as for example pattaya addicts.

for serious? yikes.

lol i remember a pal had come over to visit & we were in the bfb & some 80+kg western guy walked in with his (queensbury) boxing coach lol first thoughts were why is a guy your size coming to thailand to challenge for fights with smaller guys...the next thing he's saying that he doesn't want anything but a boxing match & no cheating/fouling lol(big man eh lol)

so up steps a wee thai lad, must have been 15yrs old, so a wee bet takes place between my pal & i, my pal's sure that the big guy's gonna dominate but i informed him that the thai's can fight & loss of face being important he's likely to give a good showing as the crowd that had gathered were mostly thai

1st round, the big guy floors the wee fella with pretty much his first punch, put him down again in the same round...2nd round the wee thai came out and boxed his socks off lol by the end of the 3rd the western fella was asking questions on queer street lol where am i lol if it'd gone another round i'm sure he'd have been ko'd...needless to say the wee thai fella won, my pal ended up having to buy a few rounds for picking the loser & the wee thai lad got a few baht off myself & most of the complex lol

Edited by bkkbound04