Uk Citizenship

My wife is filling in the forms for citizenship and needs 2 referees, she has someone for the second referee but is struggling with the first. The first has to be someone of professional standing ie doctor, minister of religion, civil servant etc and we cant think of anyone who qualifies. Has anyone whose partner has been through it any ideas on ways round it or to satisfy the point?

My wife is filling in the forms for citizenship and needs 2 referees, she has someone for the second referee but is struggling with the first. The first has to be someone of professional standing ie doctor, minister of religion, civil servant etc and we cant think of anyone who qualifies. Has anyone whose partner has been through it any ideas on ways round it or to satisfy the point?

A director of a company or an owner of a LTD company would do just fine.

What about her GP or a teacher from college or uni (that's what I did). Sue