Xmas Travel Bkk

6andy69

Im looking to go Thailand with my friend about the 16th of december to the 10th of jan. But all the flights are coming in at £760++ (from heathrow/bhx to bangkok) does any no a cheap web site or broker?

thx

Best flights I can see are £701 return with Jet Airways on ebookers. I would check the prices every day and hope for a cheap deal somewhere. £550-600 I would consider cheap for those dates. Probably most flights will be around £900 by mid November.

Im looking to go Thailand with my friend about the 16th of december to the 10th of jan. But all the flights are coming in at £760++ (from heathrow/bhx to bangkok) does any no a cheap web site or broker?

thx

hello i find sometings good with emirates leave heatrow on the 16 of december at 8 hrs 50 morning you arrive at Dubai 19 hrs45 leave Dubai 23 hrs10 an you arrive in Bangkok 17 of december at 8 h 10 morning you leave Bangkok on the 16 of january at 21 hrs 05 arrive in Dubai 00 hrs 35 leave Dubai at 3 hrs 10 arrive at Heatrow 7 hrs 05 sunday 17 the price is GBP 708 TAX INCLUDED have a nice flight

Have you tried Netflights?? They are the cheapest website to book with, also try changing your coming home date by upto 3 days either side, the date you have picked to come home is the Sunday so people who have had a xmas break will be wanting to come home this time. I booked my flights a few months ago with Netflights and we fly xmas day returning 9th Jan and the flight home is fully booked now, we only paid £1400 for 3 of us. Hope this helps :)