Guitar Shops In Ubon Ratchathani?

jesse89

Hi all,

I am a guitar player who can not stand the idea of not being able to play while I am on holiday for a few months in Ubon. I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any guitar shops in, or around Ubon Ratchathani, or would i be better off buying one in Bangkok before I go? If there are any shops in Ubon Ratchathani, what is the quality of guitars on offer?

Thanks,

Jesse

Lamfa Music is one. They have many "brand" names guitars. It is on the corner of Rajabut Rd beside Sri Isan Hotel. There are also many other music shops located around town. Most have guitars prominently displayed in the windows. They are not too hard to find. You will have no problem getting yourself a guitar in Ubon.

I have seen a few acoustic cheap guitars around BigC in the past and Thai style electric things at the markets. It depends how serious you are about your music i suppose. Are you playing to keep yourself occupied at home or in a band outside?

There's a shop that only sells musical instruments and equipment east of the airport entrance.

I think the road is thanon Ratbamrung?, and it's on the left hs going towards Huai wang Nong Reservoir. If you can't find it easily - just ask around! :)