Need Reliable Courier Company/service

R123

I will need to courier some documents to the UK soon and would kindly ask someone here if they can recommend a reliable and efficient courier company centrally located in Pattaya.

Where are they located? What are the charges? Have you had experience of them providing a good service?

Many thanks any input!

:)

I will need to courier some documents to the UK soon and would kindly ask someone here if they can recommend a reliable and efficient courier company centrally located in Pattaya.

Where are they located? What are the charges? Have you had experience of them providing a good service?

Many thanks any input!

:)

I've tried the rest and now only deal with the BEST: go DHL my friend; located on Sukhumvit across the road from the Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital.

(actually, half way between the Hospital and the North Pattaya Road intersection.)

Cost depends on weight, but I recently sent 1 Kg of docs. to Europe for Bt. 1,070.-

From the moment you drop it there, you can track it's progress on-line by way of a tracking-number. I delivered it at 10 amon a Monday and it was signed-for-receipt by the recipient the verynext day at 15:13 PM.

Go DHL, my friend !

Cheers.

JGK/Pattaya

• 2 weeks later...
FedEx at Windmill plaza Naklua Road, used them yesterday 887 Baht to send docs to Aberdeen Scotland

I'll need to use this Fedex place, but I cannot think where is the Windmill plaza, any tips? Perhaps a crossroad soi number it's near?

I used DHL a few months ago to send some light weight documents back to Aberdeen. Should have taken just 3 or 4 days, but in the tracking I noticed 'Shipment arrived at incorrect facility. Sent to correct', followed by Processed in Israel. Ended up taking over a week to get there. Understandably I was quite annoyed, but didn't get any compensation for the troubles caused.

I should say have used DHL on other occasions, which have been okay, but the costs do seem quite high for some things.

I'll need to use this Fedex place, but I cannot think where is the Windmill plaza, any tips? Perhaps a crossroad soi number it's near?

Almost opposite Naklua Soi 18/1 on the right side as you come north from Dolphin roundabout. Huge sign on sidewalk that lists FedEx, Hertz and others... can't really miss it.