Health Check-up In Thailand

BigBadSeattleLad

I personally will recomend Dr Wiwat at BNH hospital , you can also get a coloured print out of your blood system with given possible trouble spots , actual age also given as apposed to chronological age .

whoa... :) ! - a print out of my blood system displaying likely trouble spots with 'actual age' determined sounds great - I'll check him out. Thx!

Bumrungrad has some good screening packages and you can see the prices on their website. You get the same tests through Vitallife, which is connected with Bumrungrad, and they also send blood samples to a lab in France and create vitamin and nutrient supplements for you based on the results. They look at everything from your fatty acid levels to your brain chemistry and even your DNA.

Bumrungrad has some good screening packages and you can see the prices on their website. You get the same tests through Vitallife, which is connected with Bumrungrad, and they also send blood samples to a lab in France and create vitamin and nutrient supplements for you based on the results. They look at everything from your fatty acid levels to your brain chemistry and even your DNA.

That VitaLife set-up sounds like it may be gauged to root out any deficiencies which is just what I'm looking for... I'll check it out - thx much!