Chelsea Bars

andyrichards

I don't know of any particular bar that shows Chelsea games in particular or all of chelsea's game. I guess bars with UBC would show most matches live.

You probably just have to ask them to open the Chelsea match for you, no other choice

Fair  chance  The  Dogs  <deleted> (Soi  Yamoto)  will  show  all  the  Chelsea 

games........dont  forget  your  hard  hat  though  :o   

Edit    H.H  just  beat  me  to  the  post.

....and whatever you do, don't make any eye contact with any girl in there, just might be somebodys mole! :D

....and whatever you do, don't make any eye contact with any girl in there, just might be somebodys mole! :D

....And why would you need a hard hat ??

Sounds rough – why go in there?  I escaped the UK just to get away from such places.

They belong back there and NOT here.

Ive never set foot in the place..............anywhere the pub t-shirt has " no backpackers....lager louts welcome" on the back of it i try to avoid.

An Undercover Man U Spy....SSHH don`t tell Jose Mourinho or he`ll be reporting it to a local tvp :D

I wouldn't worry, it's been fashionable in England for some time to pose as being a football hooligan/hardman. A lot of people who do so are far from it. If you've ever been to a game yourself and met such characters you'll have noticed that a lot of them are just pretenders. The easiest way to determine this is to whack someone a few times if they start acting the hardman.

It's amazing how quickly someone can drop there act when this happens.

I wouldn't worry, it's been fashionable in England for some time to pose as being a football hooligan/hardman. A lot of people who do so are far from it. If you've ever been to a game yourself and met such characters you'll have noticed that a lot of them are just pretenders. The easiest way to determine this is to whack someone a few times if they start acting the hardman.

Ive always found they are only good in packs anyway.........get one of them on his own and its a different story. :o

Ive always found they are only good in packs anyway.........get one of them on his own and its a different story. :o

I'm right behind you :D

Been drinking in the bar since it opened and to be honest there is very rarely any bother. Good group of brits sharing a laugh and drink without interference from girls or street vendors. See far more trouble in walking street , arab town, soi8 , etc etc.

Don't know if this is still the case, but the guy who ran the Dog's <deleted> three or four years ago was an ex-Chelsea hooligan who was slandered in the press, won a law-suit, wrote a book and used the money to buy the place.

I think there was a thread on this web-site years ago about this - try Farang Pub Forum.

Don't know if this is still the case, but the guy who ran the Dog's <deleted> three or four years ago was an ex-Chelsea hooligan who was slandered in the press, won a law-suit, wrote a book and used the money to buy the place.

I think there was a thread on this web-site years ago about this - try Farang Pub Forum.

Chris "chubby "Henderson (book...Who Wants Some).........and yes somethings never change.

humphrey, chris won the lawsuit in the uk over 16 years ago, not sure how many years over 16 it was though, he moved here about 15 years ago, and about 10 years ago bought the bar, and a few years ago had the book written.

believe it or not he is actually a nice polite guy and extremely helpful.

....And why would you need a hard hat ??

I spent a year living directly opposite the Dogs <deleted> looking down into it.............nuff said.

I spent ayear partly owning the rising sun...toomuch for me even

Presumably with Kevin and Bow? :o Kevin sold out a couple of years ago............he now has a bar down Soi 8 way. Rising Sun has gone right down hill unfortunatly. I was there 10/98 to 2/2000 .