Dj Pat Presents Gay Disco-retro-house Night

DJ Pat

DJ Pat has known to spin a few Barbara Streisand Remixes!!!  :o

Oi!! That's below the belt..

The pet shop boys is enough to prove without doubt that he is in fact gay...

Dont deny it DJ pat!

They used to visit an area near where I lived in London and buy their ******* and they would turn up on their mountain bikes..They were vaguelywell known in the area.

Liked them for years!!

From an informed source DJPat was spotted in Boyz Town on his last visit to Pattaya! :D

I heard "Butts" club had a new DJ. :o

I do cut down that soi from time to time but I walk a bit faster than usual on my way to the Baywatch Cafe for late night sandwiches...when I am in Pattaya

Oh and dave, what are you doing cruising the gay part of this forum???? :D

Edited by DJ Pat

The pet shop boys is enough to prove without doubt that he is in fact gay...

Dont deny it DJ pat!

They used to visit an area near where I lived in London and buy their ******* and they would turn up on their mountain bikes..They were vaguelywell known in the area.

Liked them for years!!

Uhoh - next you'll be telling us you like Frankie Goes to Hollywood!!! :D:o

I agree with Pat, that you don't have to be gay to enjoy the 'gay nights' that some clubs have.

Can't say that I have ever been to one in Bangkok, but they used have a drag queen night at 'club code' in tokyo, which was great fun!

The crowd was usually 20% drag-queens and trannys, 30% of a 'mixed' crowd, and then usually atleast 50% straight girls.... who were out for a good time!!. :D

It was always a good fun atmosphere .. for everyone, as the gay crowd really does know how to party, and usually had the best house/techno dj's.

hehehe.... I'm gonna get fried for this... :o

Okay, I'll admit my ignorance. Is there some gay music? Is it only Barbara Streisand, "I Will Survive," the Village People, Sir Elton, and maybe David Bowie's confused period? Does Queen count? Is there like a 50% or 41.2% that makes the band gay based on its admitted gay behavior, and does bisexuality and threeways count half?Is it 'gay music' because a higher percentage of gay listeners request it?

Or is this another silly test question, like how we move our hands or how much we shake hands with a death grip and know many sports stats we can quote??

Pardon me; I'm a latecomer and forgot to read the rulebook at the front door.

And am I just being moody at this time of the month, or do we think we have to go by all the rules of what certain other gay men think are this year's rules?

Okay, I'll admit my ignorance.  Is there some gay music?  Is it only Barbara Streisand, "I Will Survive," the Village People, Sir Elton, and maybe David Bowie's confused period?  Does Queen count?  Is there like a 50% or 41.2% that makes the band gay based on its admitted gay behavior, and does bisexuality and threeways count half?Is it 'gay music' because a higher percentage of gay listeners request it? 

Or is this another silly test question, like how we move our hands or how much we shake hands with a death grip and know many sports stats we can quote??

Pardon me; I'm a latecomer and forgot to read the rulebook at the front door.

And am I just being moody at this time of the month, or do we think we have to go by all the rules of what certain other gay men think are this year's rules?

Said in jest - least from my posts!! :o