Bus #389 Or #9905

chiangmaikelly

Has anyone actually taken bus #389 or #9905 from the airport to Pattaya? I have a bet with a friend that no one who reads Thaivisa has ever taken either bus. We have a side bet on the percentages of the posts that will suggest another way to get to Pattaya and the flaming posts about being too cheap to afford a limo. And anyone who has to take a bus should go back to where they came from and/or anyone who goes to Pattaya is a scumbag. To repeat the question again, has anyone taken bus #389 or #9905 from the airport to Pattaya. That’s all. Don’t need to know alternative ways to get to Pattaya. I also don’t need schedules or where to get the bus. Those are easy to find. I don’t need any info on the Bell bus. I don’t need any information about the airport, that’s why I didn’t post this in the airport forum. This is only about a person who has actually taken the bus from the airport to Pattaya.

No idea of the Bus number I just pay the 120(ish) Tbht at the bus counter and get on it

done this many times(9? now) seats quite comfy for me (80kg ish) and leg room ok for me (5' 10")air conditioned

but not too cold but Bus sometimes is very full

never had a problem with the driving quick but not mental like some Banzai Taxi or the very helpful and occasionally very cute bus hostess

they come round and hand food and water out during the trip only a little plastic kid type drink and a sweet meat roll type thing but still appreciated and they've always woken me up for the correct stop in Pattaya they will wake you if you want Naklua/Pattaya north or just get off at the central station

Never take a taxi from airport now,had 3 bags rucksak big holdall and golf bag last year all secured underneath in luggage space and tagged with ticket so no bag stealing I've ever heard of.

I highly recommend this a s a way of saving 1k Tbht