Average Price Per Sqm

Zeid

I am wondering what is the average price per Square meter or square Wah in issan nongbualamphu / udon area

sister in law made a 400sqm house and paid 4mil just for the house excluding the wall around and the soil....

i am thinking of doing 200-250sqqm single floor, and would liek to hear the pricing

I am wondering what is the average price per Square meter or square Wah in issan nongbualamphu / udon area

sister in law made a 400sqm house and paid 4mil just for the house excluding the wall around and the soil....

i am thinking of doing 200-250sqqm single floor, and would liek to hear the pricing

It will probably be in the baht 10.000 to 20.000 per sqm.

You have to decide yourself how much you want to spend on quality/style and extras. :)

Sorry if i am mistaken here but is this the Udon in the north east part of Thailand?

I have a freind just built a gorgeous house 6 bedrooms,7 bathrooms on a mainstreet in the city. As we all know main street land is the most expensive here. This house would be suitable for California, nothingdone on the cheap. It has 9 airconditioners etc etc. Total cost minus land 2 millon baht. Land off main street very cheap,

Oh I forgot to add this included high walled fenced and beautiful ornate metal gates.

Go to the Se Ed book store, or any book store for that matter, there you can buy for about 200 baht a book of house designs and internal plans.

There are about 3 books in the series, depending on whether you want single or double story, the specs are included, at the bottom of each page is the total cost of the materials for the house, add labour on top.

Yes, its possible someone spent 4 million baht on a house, would like to know the spec's, however, I suspect the old concept of face may be coming into the equation

Very nice houses are possible for 1.5 to 2 million baht (as mentioned by previous poster).

Bergen, get real, 8 million baht plus build costs for a house in Udorn?

Yes possible depending on quality of materials etc etc, however highly unlikely.