Well, wonder no more!!

This is what They look like!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IanForbes

post Today, 2009-09-29 05:58:23

I've got similar pictures, but with their clothes on. I went to a 50th anniversary this past May and I can tell you I'm sure happy I'm single. Life isn't fair to women when they age.

What, and you think you old men look better. hmm ok, I'll say nothing more for fear of upsetting some egos :)

IanForbes

I've got similar pictures, but with their clothes on. I went to a 50th anniversary this past May and I can tell you I'm sure happy I'm single. Life isn't fair to women when they age.

What, and you think you old men look better. hmm ok, I'll say nothing more for fear of upsetting some egos :)

Oh come on boo, get googling ! :D we dont mind,....( did he say from the 60s or in their 60s ? either way its not a nice sight is it ,. :D

IanForbes

Some do and some don't. But, I'll still say men are luckier than women when it comes to physical attractiveness when they age. I can think of a number of aging male movie stars that are still considered sexy. I can't think of one older female star who would be considered sexy. It's got nothing to do with ego. I'm quite certain I could find equally ridiculous photos of older men if I went looking for them.

Some do and some don't. But, I'll still say men are luckier than women when it comes to physical attractiveness when they age.

I think that is definitely true. Except sometimes the handsomeness is compromised by their nose and/or ears getting too big. Karl Malden, Jimmy Durante, Lyndon B. Johnson and Bill Clinton for instance.

Some men keep getting more and more handsome as they age, like Cary Grant and Gregory Peck. Extremely handsome men in my opinion.

Then there's rugged handsome, like Charles Bronson.

Then there's machismo handsome, like Clint Eastwood. "Feeling lucky today, Punk?" :):D and also maybe Lee Marvin and Steve McQueen.

Edited by Lopburi99

They may still look handsome but their bodies are still saggy, wrinkly & shriveled with age just as that women in the first picture was. Her face & the other women's was not unattractive if we are comparing to men of the same age who are also considered attractive. But we have no idea what Gregory Peck looked like naked so yes, handsome face but most probably a pruney old mans body too.

Ian has clearly never heard of Helen Mirram, Sigorney Weaver, Kim Catrall, Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon, Sharon Stone, Angelica Huston, Renee Russo to name only a few. I would rather see any of these women naked that the supposed ancient sex symbols, of Connery & the like or any of the older men here on thaivisa who think it is ok to slate older women either for that matter. :)

They may still look handsome but their bodies are still saggy, wrinkly & shriveled with age

:D

Yes for sure my wife's hero :D

post-3770-1254232598_thumb.jpg

and then

post-3770-1254232559_thumb.jpg

Tina me Tina still rocks for me at over 60 years old.

Yours truly an old fart 60 this year :D and me tits still look good and me beer belly is also full. :)

Kan Win :D

Brigitte Bardot kept my peanuts in a constant state of erection as a boy!

"And God Created Woman" -- Wow!

then and recently:

post-58274-1254233193.jpg

post-58274-1254233217.jpg

post-58274-1254233230.jpg

post-58274-1254233250.jpg

She's now an animal rights activist.

I'd have paid a million to walk a mile in Roger Vadim's (her first husband) shoes. :)

Edited by Lopburi99

IanForbes

We can always rely on BOO lol.Shame betting is illegal i could have won loads of money then.

Of course you are right,especialy guys with tatoos

Maybe men are just more arrogant in thinking that time is more kind to them than women? Hey, but whatever keeps you happy.. :)

You mean 2 men from a visa forum,hardly worth calling men arrogant.You and Boo must be younger than most on here so dont worry girls you wonr be going south for a few years yet,even though babies are renown for knocking a womans body badly,IN SOME CASES NOT ALL

I think that is definitely true. Except sometimes the handsomeness is compromised by their nose and/or ears getting too big. Karl Malden, Jimmy Durante, Lyndon B. Johnson and Bill Clinton for instance.

:) lopburi99. While you may think Karl Malden, Jimmy Durante. LBJ and Bill Clinton are handsome men, I doubt very very few women ever did. I think, even in their heydays, Karl Malden or Jimmy Durante were not considered handsome.

Jimmy%20Durante.jpg

Karl_Malden_in_I_Confess_trailer.jpg

Guess it just goes to show that one person's handsome is another person's homely. :D

:) lopburi99. While you may think Karl Malden, Jimmy Durante. LBJ and Bill Clinton are handsome men, I doubt very very few women ever did. I think, even in their heydays, Karl Malden or Jimmy Durante were not considered handsome.

Guess it just goes to show that one person's handsome is another person's homely. :D

Haha. Yes, in those cases their looks were severely compromised! :D