Looking For Part-time Thai-english Translators $$$

I am starting an online translation business providing live Thai-English translators and need to find people with excellent reading, writing and speaking skills in both languages. I would prefer college educated people who also understand both western and Thai cultures. The pay scale will be between 200-500 baht an hour depending on your abilities. This is part time and you can choose to work whenever you want.

This is completely internet/home based so you have to have a computer, broadband access, a head set and a quite environment in order to qualify. Since this is a brand new service and needs a lot of marketing to create brand awareness, I expect the first couple of months to be a little slow. However the first people to join my service are first in line for new customers and have the opportunity to make an excellent living as the popularity of the site develops. You will be essentially independent operator and as long as you provide a good service and preserve the integrity of the company, you can keep your affiliation.

Our site is a short time away from being launched and we anticipate a national marketing campaign and hopefully a successful start to the business. If you think you are qualified for this type of position, we would love to hear from you. Please send a CV/resume and contact info to [email protected]

Edited by uk2la99