Non-b Multi Entry For Israeli Nationnal

hi,

a friend of mine having his own company and his work permit would like to get a non-B multi entry from a country close to thailand as he lives here.

but some country rules forbid him(israeli nationnal) to go to malaysia, indonesia and other muslim countries so kota bharu and KL are a no go.

do you know any other close consulate giving out non-B multi entry.

thanks in advance,

good question, i always wondered what i would do also; i have just the laos/burma/cambodia option, or flying back to israel. i never considered any other option (havent been in situation yet, but have discussed with hubby about the costs of all the flyng/border crossing for visas- thai man/israeli woman) ; hadnt thought about the muslem problem. although i have a us passport i tend to only use the israeli one since i live here, not in the states. i suspect singapore etc., if he has money. very good question actually... but lots of israeli business people obviously do the visa thing, why doesnt he just ask at the consulate? the thais working there arent very forth coming , its true, but if u get the israelis and not the thais, he can get a decent answer for most things... at least in my limited experience at the consulate.

bina

israel

Israel does not qualify for transit without visa but read below, as a visa is still free it would seem.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/transit/771/

Transit Visa (Subclass 771)

Who is this visa for?

How much will this visa cost?

What does this visa let me do?

This visa allows people to transit through Australia.

Who is this visa for?

This visa is for:

•people who wish to transit through Australia and who do not qualify for transit without a visa

or

•people travelling to Australia to join a vessel as crew.

A transit visa is required even if:

•you fly out on the same aircraft and from the same airport at which you arrived

•you stay in the transit lounge and do not leave the airport.

For more information about transit without a visa, please click on the link below.

See: Transit without visa arrangements

For more information about sea crew members, please click on the link below.

See: A Guide to Visas for Foreign Sea Crew

How much will this visa cost?

This visa is free of charge.

What does this visa let me do?

If you are granted this visa, you can:

•transit through Australia

enter and remain in Australia for up to 72 hours.