Retirement Extension

When I convert from Non-Imm to retirement extension, I'll only have two pages left in my passport, which is good until 2015. Do you need extra space each time you report/renew? Or is the original extension ongoing and you just sign a paper to report? If so, I needn't bother to buy new passport.

Thanks for any info.

You will get a new stamp each time you 'extend'. They will get 2 extensions on one page. ( three if they tried harder)

Dont forget a re-entry permit will take nearly one page if you need one.

Sure - reckon can get a bit longer life on passport first, though. Thanks for tip.

You will get a new stamp each time you 'extend'. They will get 2 extensions on one page. ( three if they tried harder)

Sure - reckon can get a bit longer life on passport first, though. Thanks for tip.

Better get some FREE additional pages in your passport, if you're an AmCit. If not, reckon your passport won't last 'til 2015.

The extension stamp is relatively small, perhaps 1/3rd of a page but a re-entry stamp is about 1/2, so close enough for one page shot just the first extension. Then there's next year, and the year after. Then there might be the occasional trip out of Thailand.

Mac

Better get some FREE additional pages in your passport, if you're an AmCit. If not, reckon your passport won't last 'til 2015.

The extension stamp is relatively small, perhaps 1/3rd of a page but a re-entry stamp is about 1/2, so close enough for one page shot just the first extension. Then there's next year, and the year after. Then there might be the occasional trip out of Thailand.

Mac

The UK doesn't do free pages unfortunately. You have to buy complete new passport for about 8000 baht regardless of how many years life is left. But I take your point on other issues. Thanks.