Thai Visa Laptop Insurance Is Well Worth The Price

DonJuanDemarco

If you weren't aware, and well, frankly, I wasn't, laptop theft is at an all time high. on average, my contacts in the bangkok tourist police tell me that between 600-3000 laptops are stolen everyday in bangkok. I always dismissed these claims as speculation but it almost happened to me today. My laptop was on the bench in california fitnes changing room and while i as powdering up my thighs/buttocks/groin area with a towel wrapped around myself (using two arms) i believe that another customer (a lady boy) was staring at my laptop and moved it a few meters in his direction. i think he/she was ready to bolt with it when i spotted them at the last moment and recaptured it.

So, if you do not have laptop insurance, i really think you are playing with fire.

Now if you store your Laptop on a bench in a changing room while you are doing your stuff in the fitness room, I am not surprised somebody wants to take it. You should use a Fitness Center with lockers me thinks. Do you let your wallet on a bench in a changing room? Most probably not. Looks thats a great insurance for stupid people.

i believe that another customer (a lady boy) was staring at my laptop and moved it a few meters in his direction/quote]

Who was the lady boy Uri Geller... good job it was only your laptop and not your crown jewels he moved in his direction...

Come on Don what is it you really want to tell us... is this your attempt at coming out?

Are you sure the Ladyboy was looking at your laptop........... :)

Of course the ladyboys check out a male's "laptop", depending on its size of course. When I'm around ladyboys I make sure it is well hidden in my jeans. It's the same reason I check out the cute gals derriere. :D:D:D

If you weren't aware, and well, frankly, I wasn't, laptop theft is at an all time high. on average, my contacts in the bangkok tourist police tell me that between 600-3000 laptops are stolen everyday in bangkok.

That's more than a million laptops a a year?

troll.jpg

Yup a million +

Police believ a Mr Big is behind it and every night organises acelebration inNana aka Laptop dancing

with a special freeze for the cameras at the special c KOKTALE moment

Glad to see your getting outta the locker room and into the healthy online world of virtual hygiene

PS assuming you didnt arrive at Don Muang you'll find the Katoey repellent in the cruet with lil green bits floating

Splash it all over and you'll nevr have the bother again.

It's usually twixt red prik pon and sugar

Interesting he gets his facts from the tourist police. If you ask any hotelier, I doubt we have that many tourists in Bangkok - nevermind laptops.

As for the katoey checkin out his firm ware post shower - be lucky he wasn't looking for a reboot in locker room.

As for why he had his laptop on the bench - one can only assume he was trying out the wifi.

It's true though, insurance is well worth the price here. I'd just gone out to buy 500,000 baht of gold and jewels for my gf's mother, sister and aunt (for our recent engagement, it's isaan culture) and I went to the buffet at Baiyoke. I put the gold and diamonds on the table on the table and went to grab some food. When I came back, all that was left was a one baht chain, snuggled under my napkin! Well, I can tell you that I was certainly shocked! I thought leaving gold on a restaurant table was perfectly normal, why, as normal as leaving a laptop in a gym changing room. It was lucky I had insurance to make the claim!