Cute Kittens In Need Of A Loving Hom

envirogirl

Hello all,

Recently a mother cat and her 2 kittens were given to me as a last resort before the previous owner was going to abandon them or worse. I have been advertising them on various forums, but have not had much luck. Time is running out for me, as I may be moving and/or getting a new housemate. They are sweet, cute and potty trained. If someone is willing to take one or both of the kittens I would be so grateful. Please help! I have pictures and would be more than happy to help transition the kittens in anyway.

Thanks

post-92436-1254211007_thumb.jpg

Opps sorry! Well then, an even bigger thanks for the support. Soooooo - what about you? You sound like a caring person :)

These kittens are too sweet and now that their mother has run away, they follow me around everywhere and cuddle with me every chance they get. I am trying not to get attached, but....In any case it is good inspiration to find them a good home base. I have been asking just about everyone I come across, even the women outside the karakoe bar (next to the photo shop where I had the kittens photo's developed for posting efforts). Unfortunately they lived in a dorm situation, but they did think the cats were cute.

I understand, but I meant other people who are reading about them. :D

Both the health food stores(Aden and Ban Suon Pak) in town always keep cats on hand for rodent and large insect patrol. They have plenty of cats now but other food storage type shops might be interested in taking them on. Have you tried that approach?

Not yet, but thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll do that as a last resort. I am aiming high for a loving home and will hold out as long as I can. If all else fails, I'll give that a shot.