Just So You Know Not All Thai Women Think The Same

yabaaaa

A friend of mine recently asked my wife what she thought about how much, if any, Sinsod his friend should give to his bride to be's parents my wife's reply below. Just so the "she took me for every penny brigade" realise they arent all after your money. Ive crosssed out our name and his.

For Farang marry with Thai woman . For me i think if they are both love together. They don't have to spent money a lot with many thing like big wedding party, accept rich mean : ) . For Thai people they will take care of parent if they can . Because they think when they was born parent take care of them.

I think she think about her family more than him 55+ . The wedding party the money for Sin-Sot will come from man or both. Then they all will decide what to do with the money. Sin-sot is up to you agree both, should not more than 100,000 THB . Because have to pay for many thing in wedding day but up to them. And i think what she plan is to give this money to her parent. She need to think about love more than money or big face or lose of face . After marry i think she will give the money to her parent per month also but i don't know. Yes, it's ok if her parent not enough money and poor people can give 5,000 per month . But if they are ok don't have to give or may be give some time or when meet them . Some people when get the money easy just lazy not work and use money in the wrong way.

I think they are both should to think about them first more than other thing. Please tell him be careful about money. I don't know about him but better say i'm poor man 555++ and try to let the woman understand too. I think You & XXX good luck and XXX and I good luck too event not perfect but one important thing is honest . XXX and I we got no wedding party and he pay me 0 baht. we just do only register enough 55+ i happy with all this too.

I hope they are both good luck too.

I think most Thai women think all western men are rich. Sure compared to Thai income they are rich, but if you spend your money foolishly, you will no longer be rich, even in Thailand.

Barry

Well if you hang out with the poor ones they think everyone is richer than them. And they are probably right.

If you want a woman 25 - 30 years younger than you you need to offer more than just a saggy old body, grey, or no hair, and a grumpy disposition.

In Tokyo I see some absolutely stunning Japanese women with much older guys, you can bet your life these guys are not poor, if they were, they would have no chance. Like the vast majority of Farangs would have no chance with women 25 - 30 years younger from their own countries from a similar social and economical background, but rich old Farangs still have a choice in their own countries.

Older Farangs who are not rich can go to poorer countries to attract poor women who will think he is rich compared to the local men, if the local men were as rich as him, he would once again have no chance with a woman in that age bracket.

And lets face reality here, most older guys that come to Thailand to look for a partner are not going to be looking at women their own age are they ?

The reason for that is they feel they have something to offer, and that is financial security to the poorer women, she does not have much money in most cases, yet she has something he wants, he has something she wants, it's a balancing act.

Make the most of it chaps, who will give a toss after we are all dead and gone anyway ?

I still find it amazing when I see ancient men complaining that their 20 years old Thai GF's only want them for their money !!

Another thing I find equally amazing is this, so many older Farangs come to Thailand to look for a much younger woman than they could ever get in any developed country, reason being she is poor, yet they seem shocked she also has a poor family ! :)

Edited by Maigo6

it's a balancing act.

My MIL is not dead of diabetes and my stepson is at uni instead of having to drop out without going to secondary school.

What's more my wife actually likes being with me.

Don't ask how I know :)

Most older gentlemen are kidding themselves when they take a young bride. As pointed out if she/he could have a thai boy/girlfriend same age with same money as her/his sugar daddy, there would be no contest.

I do believe that the girls/boys do fall in love with their older partners but not in the way that a normal relationship would develop IMO

If you want a woman 25 - 30 years younger than you you need to offer more than just a saggy old body, grey, or no hair, and a grumpy disposition.

In Tokyo I see some absolutely stunning Japanese women with much older guys, you can bet your life these guys are not poor, if they were, they would have no chance. Like the vast majority of Farangs would have no chance with women 25 - 30 years younger from their own countries from a similar social and economical background, but rich old Farangs still have a choice in their own countries.

Older Farangs who are not rich can go to poorer countries to attract poor women who will think he is rich compared to the local men, if the local men were as rich as him, he would once again have no chance with a woman in that age bracket.

And lets face reality here, most older guys that come to Thailand to look for a partner are not going to be looking at women their own age are they ?

The reason for that is they feel they have something to offer, and that is financial security to the poorer women, she does not have much money in most cases, yet she has something he wants, he has something she wants, it's a balancing act.

Make the most of it chaps, who will give a toss after we are all dead and gone anyway ?

I still find it amazing when I see ancient men complaining that their 20 years old Thai GF's only want them for their money !!

Another thing I find equally amazing is this, so many older Farangs come to Thailand to look for a much younger woman than they could ever get in any developed country, reason being she is poor, yet they seem shocked she also has a poor family ! :)

Haha that makes sense i totally agree with u man... my bf is 9 years older than me but he looks much younger like my age i wont get a bf 10 years older but i would get 10 years younger :D yummier! once again about local men am not in to em' anyway 1. i dont find em attractive 2. i dont care if they're rich or poor 3.i dont get on well with em' and NEVER etc. my girl friends aint interested in local men also she got farang bf 30 years older than her and she's happy with him haha local men? they can dream!

Kit

Edited by kitiya1980

Haha that makes sense i totally agree with u man... my bf is 9 years older than me but he looks much younger like my age i wont get a bf 10 years older but i would get 10 years younger :D yummier! once again about local men am not in to em' anyway 1. i dont find em attractive 2. i dont care if they're rich or poor 3.i dont get on well with em' and NEVER etc. my girl friends aint interested in local men also she got farang bf 30 years older than her and she's happy with him haha local men? they can dream!

Kit

Would your friend who has a farang 30 years older than her still be interested if he did not have any money?

Edited by aehn

my girl friends aint interested in local men also she got farang bf 30 years older than her and she's happy with him haha local men? they can dream!

Kit

That's fine Kit,

but your Friend with the Farang 30 years older than her......................

Would she still be as happy with him if he was broke, no money ?

Of course not, it's all part of the balancing act, we all have our advantages and disadvantages.

I think the word may be "lamenting" rather than "complaining". The old fella just wants to be loved in the way he had been loved before, earlier in his life back in the west. He's now willing to pay well for that, perhaps he already has, but after some time realizes the feelings of love he is receiving are shallow (or less), and this is a big letdown and his bubble bursts.

That said however, some old man - young wife relationships develop deep, sincere and true love. Some women of any nationality prefer the mature, father-figure type. Even back in the states, when I was teaching in a university, several highly attractive female students 20-30 years younger than I fell for me lock stock and barrel. Money didn't come into play, it was based on other attractions. Yes, I was fat then too, even that didn't matter. Come to think of it, I can see many similarities.

I think most Thai women think all western men are rich. Sure compared to Thai income they are rich, but if you spend your money foolishly, you will no longer be rich, even in Thailand.

Barry

Well said. DONT NOT forget, you can bring some one happiness over here but not if you spend all your money and become poor :)

Would your friend who has a farang 30 years older than her still be interested if he did not have any money?

There was this guy I know who had lots of women, most of them beautiful and sweet. But he worried they only loved him for his success in life. His only desire was to find one who loved him sincerely.

So he quit his job as a stocktrader and decided to work at Macdonalds.. Less women were interested in him but .. still many.

He thought maybe they only liked him for his charm, so he changed and told them exactly his thoughts when he thought them :"You are a bit fat" "that pimple is ugly.."can't that little mole on your nipple be removed" "God you are stupid"

Many now dropped away.

But he wanted to find the real ones. He was a top dresser but started to wear any old clothes. To a previously athletic body he managed to add 20kgs of flab and a stoop. Stopped going to a hairdresser and cut his own hair.

Now he was down to one who really loved him.. But did she? And why did she? What was she after?

He couldn't be sure so he dropped her.

Now he has no money or girlfriends but at least he knows that if he ever finds anyone they will love him for what he really is.

Yes, they are not all connected to some hive mind.

:)

Heheh, yes especially if they come from a family with a lil education or worldly knowledge. The more Thais I get to know in BKK at least, the more I see their indviduality.

There was this guy I know who had lots of women, most of them beautiful and sweet. But he worried they only loved him for his success in life. His only desire was to find one who loved him sincerely.

So he quit his job as a stocktrader and decided to work at Macdonalds.. Less women were interested in him but .. still many.

He thought maybe they only liked him for his charm, so he changed and told them exactly his thoughts when he thought them :"You are a bit fat" "that pimple is ugly.."can't that little mole on your nipple be removed" "God you are stupid"

Many now dropped away.

But he wanted to find the real ones. He was a top dresser but started to wear any old clothes. To a previously athletic body he managed to add 20kgs of flab and a stoop. Stopped going to a hairdresser and cut his own hair.

Now he was down to one who really loved him.. But did she? And why did she? What was she after?

Now he has no money or girlfriends but at least he knows that if he ever finds anyone they will love him for what he really is.

Good post.

So he quit his job as a stocktrader ... etc. etc.

...He couldn't be sure so he dropped her.

Yeah I know what you mean.

:)

Young beutiful Thai women V.S Whats avalible "At Home". I work a lot in norther Oilberta in Canada. Recently I was told by a co-worker that new I wintered in LOS that all those beutiful young Thai women only wanted me for my money. Really, my response knowing that his fat ugly old uncharming ex wife from another province recently got a house he paid for and a huge % of his income through court orders. And he sleeps alone. Took the moral high ground though by calling ALL Thai ladys that go with folung prostitudes. I could only laugh, said nothing, knowing who really wears that label.

Beutiful young Thai Ladys have told me many times "Young man nice to look but same baby, no brain. Want drive motocyk fas too mut, Want yaabaa, Want gunja, want boxing, butterfly no brain for tommorow. Old man no drink to mut no yaabaa, no butterfly... dee. No problem. Money no run away.

Many now dropped away.

sounds like a classic case of depression coupled with chronic alcholism (or worse). More so it sounds like utter nonsense. 20kgs? that is a deathwish.

quit makin' stuff up.