Flash Experts

thelittlevoice

I'm looking for someone who has some knowledge in Flash. I need to add a few CDs under Discography section at www.sahlene.com(not about me but a friend) I used to have one company designed the site but then they went on unsure stage and stopped working on it. I managed to learn how to edit some contents so far but not this part yet. I can't pay anything at this point so I'm more looking for a person who can teach me how to do it. I'm a fast learner. There must be someone with a good heart who is will to teach me? :o Please?

If you want to learn quickly, there are some video training CDs available in Pantip called "Macromedia Flash MX" by Software Video. You just sit there and listen/watch as they run you through it.

Pretty easy and much faster than reading a book. Is there some unwritten law that all IT books must be at least 500 pages of excruciating detail ?

if you are a beginner, its gonna be very difficult to explain it to you, it is a button action inside a movie clip, if i were to add more CD button, i have to break down the fla file, and to adjust where the frame start and ended, it depend on how many fla file are on one flash site, very difficault to explain, but i'll try to explain as much as you can understand. try read button action or action script

if the original designer was to fix his own work yes a few minute, cause he know exactly how it work, but if some one to take over his work it can take hour to go thro the fla file, you have to know exactly where the button action start , continue from there adding more frame to the movie.