Macro Costs In Ubon

wagner54

Can any one recommend a macro and a tractor for hire in the Ubon area? and the approximate costs per day or per hour if you know them? Last year I had a 2 rai pond dug and the guy I hired would only do it by the cubic yard which seemed quite expensive to me (45 baht a cube) which include leveling all the fill. This November I want to have a long ditch 5 meters wide and 2 meters deep about 500 meters long dug with all the dirt leveled on the outside of my property which borders a small river (at least its small in the dry season) to try and stop flooding, and I hope I can get it done alot cheaper by the day or by the hour. So if any of you guys can steer me in the right direction with any names phone numbers or addres I would sure appreciate it.

Thank You

I live in Ubon and in similar have some thoughts of grading our property. I yet to begin but Have you checked out some

companies which have land grading heavy equipment for rent rather than hire? Maybe you can find a 'driver' qualified to

operate the necessary equipment. (I recently saw a young boy operating a back hoe in a field- I don't know how good he is

but he seemed to know the machine)