Hotel Providers

songhklasid

Does anyone know or use a good hotel provider service in the isaan area, I typed in surin in asiarooms & they come up surin beach phuket.I usually use hotels2thailand but they can't give me rates for next month for ubon top hotel?any help or suggestions appreciated.

kind regards all songhklasid

Does anyone know or use a good hotel provider service in the isaan area, I typed in surin in asiarooms & they come up surin beach phuket.I usually use hotels2thailand but they can't give me rates for next month for ubon top hotel?any help or suggestions appreciated.

try agoda.com i'll found them good and they have good deals..

You could try Rob who runs asiareservations.net he lives in Krabi so if you don't find anything on his web site try phoning him. We always seem to use him now...usually there are a few good deals on his website. The only other option I know is to try looking directly at the Accord web site...their no change/no refund offers are pretty unbeatable.