Firefox Critical Update Availible

cdnvic

Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Check for software update -> Check now :o

Talking of Firefox, when I browse TV in Firefox and open a new browser window (not just a new tab but for example Tools -> Download) the new window immediately goes to the back and stays there. I've only seen this with TV so I think there is some iffy JavaScript or whatnot running on the TV site. When I click the "Fast Reply" button and the fast reply part opens, it stops... anyone else seen this?

Fast reply is working fine. I haven't had any trouble with new windows, other than the smilie popup not wanting to stay open when I wave the cursor over another window. The way around this is to "sneak up" on it by moving the cursor along the task bar until you're under it.

cv

I think thats a case of them being over-cautious, similar to "Close all programs before running this install".

I just downloaded it into my downloads folder with a dozen other dl's in there and ran it, all things went fine.

cv

Fast reply is working fine. I haven't had any trouble with new windows, other than the smilie popup not wanting to stay open when I wave the cursor over another window. The way around this is to "sneak up" on it by moving the cursor along the task bar until you're under it.

cv

Right click on the thing will also keep it open