Wholesale Body Jewellery, Where To Buy?

Where can I buy some body jewellery, mostly belly rings, earrings, noserings, etc at wholesale prices? Interested in high quality jewellery, silver or 14k.

I found a guy on KhaoSan Rd. at a streetbooth by the Burger King, but his prices were high.

Found another wholesale shop in Chinatown, but not too much selection for the belly rings.

Anywhere else I can find?

Where can I buy some body jewellery, mostly belly rings, earrings, noserings, etc at wholesale prices?  Interested in high quality jewellery, silver or 14k.

I found a guy on KhaoSan Rd. at a streetbooth by the Burger King, but his prices were high.

Found another wholesale shop in Chinatown, but not too much selection for the belly rings.

Not that I use the stuff myself you understand ...........

http://www.bodywings.com

Enjoy!!

Patrick

Where can I buy some body jewellery, mostly belly rings, earrings, noserings, etc at wholesale prices?  Interested in high quality jewellery, silver or 14k.

Not that I use the stuff myself you understand ...........

http://www.bodywings.com

Enjoy!!

Patrick

Patrick,

Thx for the speedy reply! I don't use the stuff either, the thought of something ripping off my body while thaiboxing would be worse than getting knockedout...methinks! :D

Have a freak...oops...friend :o overseas who asked me to get some.

Harry,

Thx for the quick answer...I checked their site but could not find a phone number. Any idea if they have a shop address?

Not so sure, but send them an email..

[email protected]

Here you go, their contact details in full.

http://www.dcothai.com/contact_us.php?osCs...c2fe72e8b65fd40

Harry,

Thx for the quick answer...I checked their site but could not find a phone number. Any idea if they have a shop address?

Not so sure, but send them an email..

[email protected]

Here you go, their contact details in full.

Kop Koon Khrup! :o

http://www.dcothai.com/contact_us.php?osCs...c2fe72e8b65fd40

Turn right at the end of Silom: Charoen Krung Rd (New Road), you'll find silver wholesalers and a few of them have belly button rings. Continue on that road and turn right on Surawong Road, after the Trocadero Hotel a few shops sell exclusively those products.

I need to add: Be very careful. Some countries will require a special import licence; some ask for your own stamp on each piece; others will require a "made in Thailand" label attached to each piece, etc... For jewelry, laws can be different even within the EU.

I need to add: Be very careful. Some countries will require a special import licence; some ask for your own stamp on each piece; others will require a "made in Thailand" label attached to each piece, etc... For jewelry, laws can be different even within the EU.

Good info...would the country Canada really care if I just put a bunch of small belly rings in a package marked personal souveniers? It's not really too much merchandise and I'm doing this as a one time favor for a friend. Not trying to profit off of this.

Good info...would the country Canada really care if I just put a bunch of small belly rings in a package marked personal souveniers? It's not really too much merchandise and I'm doing this as a one time favor for a friend. Not trying to profit off of this.

I suppose it depends how big the bunch is....I guess if the weight was reasonable...say 6 or 7 hundred grammes or less and you had on the customs declaration form Small ornaments at a value of say 25 Canadian dollars and being sent as a gift then you would probably be ok.

The import duty on Sterling quality silver i.e.92.5% silver finished products is currently 7%.

If you sent 1000`s and put them down as `personal souvenirs` they would probably be looking for the conceiled Lippo supply as well.... :o