Bluetooth

Neeranam

I'm wanting to use my notebook on the beach. I just bought it recently - a Dell Inspiron - my question is how does bluetooth work?

I can get GPRS with DTAC, do I need any adaptors or anything. I say this as I saw a bluetooth adaptor in 7/11.

I'm wanting to use my notebook on the beach. I just bought it recently - a Dell Inspiron - my question is how does bluetooth work?

I can get GPRS with DTAC, do I need any adaptors or anything. I say this as I saw a bluetooth adaptor in 7/11.

Most new laptops have bluetooth built in. If you also have bluetooth on your phone you should be able to use it as a modem and browse the Internet. The exact setup instructions will depend on your phone and software on the laptop.

Just to clarify that you undestand that bluetooth is just the communication method linking your laptop to your mobile phone.......

i.e its your phone that is then linking to the net!

There will be a dial-up software disk that came with your phone. Youll need to install this and then make sure your laptop/phone bluetooths are switch on and talking to each other.