Small thai massage parlor

jjrbus

As a non drinker, non partyer, it was suggested I go to  a small Thai massage parlor. How do I find these? What would be reasonable compensation for removing a lady from the premisis for s/t l/t?

Jim

Yes this correct, a friend of mine has a big member , and the refused him entry.

Told him to reduce it and they would let him in

So he cut his card in half

You are on a roll today Oz-man.

LOL

:laugh:  :o  :cool:

Don't listen to him you can not take boxing gloves into a small massage parlour, cause they think you want to start a fight. and it takes up to much room at the bar

I must explain something

japanese man small member

Western man big member

So we can see japanese man take up less room at he bar.

Friend with large membership found solution he went to a small massage parlour took a young thai lady to the bar, sat on a chair two seats away, and sat sidewards, he bought three drinks one for each seat

(Sorry think about it)

I don't want these guys to pull my leg, I want pretty girl at massage parlour to pull my leg :o

Isn't this called "foot-fetishism"  :D

Back to your original question. Go to any of the foot-reflexologists (you find them on any corner ion BKK and?)

Just talk nicely... Who knows what the answer will be.

I am a NEW MEMBER and not a particularly BIG ONE, but the Condoms I bought in Bangkok in June were much TOO SMALL!.

Do the Thais have SMALL DICKS?.

And when I see lovely little Thai Girls with GREAT BIG FARANGS, I wince at the thought.....must be a bit painful for the poor things......Bless 'em.

• Like 1