Family Visit Visa Granted

Got the good news today my Wifes family Visit Visa(6 month) was approved after applying on the 23rd September we got back today so nice and really quick turnaround after being told could take 4-6 weeks, I was a bit apprehensive after only 10 working days saying it could be collected that it could be bad news but over the moon at moment. Now my Wife can come to the Uk for Xmas for a change.

Brief History.

Met my now wife in 2005, We have rented out appartment in BKk since 2006,I have personally made 15 Visits since this date and got married only last month before applying. The Wife has no job but Studies at University(She is 26)(i am 35). I have full time job in UK in cinstruction i Live with relatives in UK and the Wife has No Children or Property.

Keeping all relavent Documents ie Money transfers, Phone Calls, MSN Messenger Chat is all important.

Also i done the Application my self after looking at thai-uk-visa.co.uk a good sensible self expanatory pack which made the visa application easy

Good Luck to all those still waiting.

Anyone need any advice fel free to message me.

Congratulations on the visa, and have a good time together.

I am glad that the website you named worked for you, but if anyone is considering using them they should bear two things in mind.

1) The website charges for the information pack. I haven't purchased one, but I doubt that it contains anything that could not be found out here; for free.

2) As they charge for the pack then technically they are charging for immigration advice. As the sites owner admits to being in the UK this means he is probably breaking the law as neither he personally nor his company/website appears on the OISC register of advisers. Unless he is a legal professional of some description, of course. However, if that were the case surely he would say so on his site?

BTW, UK based forums similar to this one are legally allowed to offer immigration advice because they are not commercial organisations but forums where individuals offer advice for free based upon their own experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
Got the good news today my Wifes family Visit Visa(6 month) was approved after applying on the 23rd September we got back today so nice and really quick turnaround after being told could take 4-6 weeks, I was a bit apprehensive after only 10 working days saying it could be collected that it could be bad news but over the moon at moment. Now my Wife can come to the Uk for Xmas for a change.

Brief History.

Met my now wife in 2005, We have rented out appartment in BKk since 2006,I have personally made 15 Visits since this date and got married only last month before applying. The Wife has no job but Studies at University(She is 26)(i am 35). I have full time job in UK in cinstruction i Live with relatives in UK and the Wife has No Children or Property.

Keeping all relavent Documents ie Money transfers, Phone Calls, MSN Messenger Chat is all important.

Also i done the Application my self after looking at thai-uk-visa.co.uk a good sensible self expanatory pack which made the visa application easy

Thanks for the post and congrats! It gives me some hope that my wife who is in a similar situation could be granted the visa! Did your wife get any letters or support from her family? What do you mean by money transfers?

Brief History.

Thanks for the post and congrats! It gives me some hope that my wife who is in a similar situation could be granted the visa! Did your wife get any letters or support from her family? What do you mean by money transfers?

No she did not put nothing in from her family i only igot my family to write a letter, Money transfers i put it in Were some Western Union

Good Luck