Taxi Share Arrive 13thoct 1900hr

coolie33

Probably in the wrong section!

Anybody on the Emirates A380 from Dubai landing tuesday 13th oct at 7pm (bangkok) want to share a taxi down to pattaya?????

PM me

Go to bottom floor and at door 7 or 8 there is a privet bus{Holiday tour}that goes to Pattaya, then on arrival at Pattaya bus station they will take you to your hotel in a mini van for free. Can't beat that... The buses are very nice and clean and comfortable they leave every other hour. you and google there contact.

Anybody on the Emirates A380 from Dubai landing tuesday 13th oct at 7pm (bangkok) want to share a taxi down to pattaya?????

PM me

Go to bottom floor and at door 7 or 8 there is a privet bus{Holiday tour}that goes to Pattaya, then on arrival at Pattaya bus station they will take you to your hotel in a mini van for free. Can't beat that... The buses are very nice and clean and comfortable they leave every other hour. you and google there contact.

It;s only 200 Baht

PM me

It;s only 200 Baht

for sure you cant beat that price 200 baht private car ask 2000 baht