Next Quiz Night At Kanchanaburi

sgunn65

Last night we had the first quiz night at Kanchanaburi. Rob from 1 More bar provided an excellent free curry and the prize of a bottle of vodka and, as it was the first night a bonus prize of one million, yes one million dollars in prize money. You may think I am joking but it is true. The lucky winner left with a bottle of vodka and one million Zimbabwean dollars paid in Thai Baht!!

Considering it rained we had a good turnout of 6 teams and a good time was had by all.

So we are going to make this a regular night on the last thursday of the month. So the next quiz will be on the 29th October. Get yourselves down and you are promised a good evening. Alternatively you could stay in and watch a Thai Soap Opera. Tough call so UP TO YOU!!!!!

Last night we had the first quiz night at Kanchanaburi. Rob from 1 More bar provided an excellent free curry and the prize of a bottle of vodka and, as it was the first night a bonus prize of one million, yes one million dollars in prize money. You may think I am joking but it is true. The lucky winner left with a bottle of vodka and one million Zimbabwean dollars paid in Thai Baht!!

Considering it rained we had a good turnout of 6 teams and a good time was had by all.

So we are going to make this a regular night on the last thursday of the month. So the next quiz will be on the 29th October. Get yourselves down and you are promised a good evening. Alternatively you could stay in and watch a Thai Soap Opera. Tough call so UP TO YOU!!!!!

Sorry I missed it Simon but friday is not one of my nights out. Now had it been tonight.....well!!

Anyway, will try to make the next one as a thursday could be a possibility :)

Yup, it’s at Robs “1 More Bar”. Well done Simon it was a great night. I was too pissed to focus on the questions after caning a bottle of Samsong, hence the low score for me……Next time I will switch on a little and annihilate the lot of you.

I’m guessing the next night will be double the amount of people so it’s got to be worth mooching on down. Ill go again for sure. However the only gripe I have is the inference that I was using my blackberry to google answers……

Who….Me? With a Blackberry and a list of questions in the alleyway? Me???

Far be it from me the 13th Duke of Wimburn, with my reputation, to out a fellow quiz chappie. But the heat signature from your blackberry could be seen from the Space Station!!!!! Lot of use it did you though!

All of us are looking forward to you switching on (do you mean switching on the blackberry???)!!!!!

I do anticipate a much bigger crowd next time so get in early for the comfy seats.

Watch yourself girls I'm coming in dry