Graphic Designers In Thailand

Hey, I am a graphic design student and finish my Bachelor's degree next May...by then i will have also accumulated 2 years experience although part time at a Graphic Design company, i know this is not much and still lightweight but considering i am still doing my degree not so bad.

I was wondering if there was anyone who has been able to take up this profession in Thailand through Europeon/American companies with offices in Thailand....Thai Design companies or maybe Freelance work?

Any knowledge of Graphic Designers from an English speaking background would be greatly appreciated... :o Cheers!

Hey, I am a graphic design student and finish my Bachelor's degree next May...by then i will have also accumulated 2 years experience although part time at a Graphic Design company, i know this is not much and still lightweight but considering i am still doing my degree not so bad.

I was wondering if there was anyone who has been able to take up this profession in Thailand through Europeon/American companies with offices in Thailand....Thai Design companies or maybe Freelance work?

Any knowledge of Graphic Designers from an English speaking background would be greatly appreciated... :o Cheers!

http://www.sheerbravado.com/contact.html

This is also an job area that is saturated with local thai talent.And the fact that you have very little experience, isn't really a door opener. Nethertheless, if you have an outstanding portfolio, it might catch someones eye !!