Hinomoto C172

husskydog

Hi, i`m needing some parts for a hinomoto C172 tractor, namely oil filter, fuel filter cylinder head gasket and piston rings...

Does anyone know of a dealer/parts supplier in Korat or Surin area....regards

I have been tearing up the net and can find no website for Hinomoto. The closes I can find are used tractor sites in the USA and Japan. You may have to make modifications.

Hi, i`m needing some parts for a hinomoto C172 tractor, namely oil filter, fuel filter cylinder head gasket and piston rings...

I have all those parts in stock - pm me with a digital pic of the tractor and the parts, along with your address and I'll get them into the post for you as soon as I get back home next week.

I have all those parts in stock - pm me with a digital pic of the tractor and the parts, along with your address and I'll get them into the post for you as soon as I get back home next week.

Thankyou, if i`m stuck i`ll give you a shout, but i`ve been told there are spares in korat, just need them rather quickly, and off to korat tomorrow on other business,....any idea`s on the where abouts of dealers...thx

Yer .. heading into Pak Chong on the Mitrapahp main road from the dam and military camp end ( i.e. as if coming from Korat city - not as if coming from Bkk), just before you get to the Muslim community on the left hand side of the road (if I recall correctly the soi name is Soi Solaal) - about 100 - 200yards before this turnoff there is an ag spares parts delaership - he sells small tractor consumables - I'll message you later with a Goggle Earth Longitude and latitude position so you can see exactly where its located.

Watch out for the filter(s) - he's a big time c/f dealer (c/f = countefeit) and if the Thai language forums are anything to go by, he still mixes c/f filters amongst the genuine ones he sells. Don't confuse c/f with no-brand name - non brand name filters can work just fine, it's usualy brand name products that are inferior quality when coutnerfeited (i.e. will have a poor quality or little in the way of filter element inside the can). They're cheap enough - buy 2 and cut one open to check it has a filter element in side - or cut one open in front of him in the shop - if it's got no element inside ask for your money back.

Edited by Maizefarmer

North: 14degrees, 42minutes, 56,52 secs

East: 101degrees, 25minutes, 44,69 secs

.. thats the building, but forget it, I phoned the guy, he hasn't got a head gasket, and he doubt's you'll get one in Korat either.

Your options are as I see it - a trip down to Bkk, and then a drive around the tractor dealers out by the old international airport, or you make one yourself (using the old one as a template), or I send you one, or I bring one back with me on Wednesday night and stick it into the post as I drive through Korat.

North: 14degrees, 42minutes, 56,52 secs

East: 101degrees, 25minutes, 44,69 secs

.. thats the building, but forget it, I phoned the guy, he hasn't got a head gasket, and he doubt's you'll get one in Korat either.

Your options are as I see it - a trip down to Bkk, and then a drive around the tractor dealers out by the old international airport, or you make one yourself (using the old one as a template), or I send you one, or I bring one back with me on Wednesday night and stick it into the post as I drive through Korat.

You have a pm

FYI Husskydog and Maizefarmer, there is a shop in Surin across from the train station and about 100M west that sells all kinds of stuff that I need for the excavator. Might want to give it a try for your tractor parts (forget the head gasket). Directly across from the train station are a couple of tractor joints (John Deere is one of them).

If you hunker down in front of the computer for about a bleary eyed week, you'll get lots of Hinomoto info from US websites with all the part numbers you'll need. Getting them is another matter.......