Wanted- Roommate In Bangkok (urgent)

justbethebestyou

I'm URGENTLY looking for a roommate to share a brand new condo with the size of 31.3 sq.m. (corner room)

Fully furnished - one bedroom(shared bed), one kitchen, one bathroom, one living room.

On the top roof they provide FREE nice facilities for the residence: swimming pool, gym, and sauna rooms.

It's located close to Saphan Khwai BTS Station - 5 mins walk from the condo.

There are many places nearby such as hospital, BIG C supermarket, 7-eleven stores, etc.

The room costs 13,000 THB for 2 persons excludes electricity and water supply bills. The internet belongs to TOT company which is good. I hold a lease for a year but I just moved in a month ago.

So, I'm looking for easy-going, open-minded, honest, clean and tidy roommate who wish to stay within a year. I don't mind what your nationality an gender are. I prefer someone around 20s - 30s.

If ANYONE interested in, please msg me as SOON as possible!!!

THANK YOU!!!!,

A

Edited by justbethebestyou

31.3sq meter room to be shared by two adults for 1 year?? Bed, bathroom, etc to be shared!!!! Isn't it too close for comfort??

For those whose intention to sarcastic or being unhelpful, I appreciate it if you please do not put negative stuff to my post. I don't know if this could be very fun for you while another person need help. But my roommate just moved out to another country. I am seriously looking for a roommate.

Please leave this post for those who are interested.

Thank you.

Edited by justbethebestyou