Boy Found Shot, Mutilated

webfact

Boy found shot, mutilated

Body parts of a boy about 4 to 6 year old was found at a deserted house in Bangkok's Talinchan district Monday morning.

Police believe the boy was shot on his limbs before he was shot on his stomach and his face.

The mutilated body of the boy was in three garbage bags at a deserted house in Piman housing estate on Tharawas road at 6 am on by Pratin Panhuab, 60, who collects recyclable for sale.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/10/12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<deleted>?

Who on earth could have done this? If not a ransom-case gone wrong, this is a serial-killer in training or worse...

That is just some horribly and gruesome details of what the kid went through.

RIP. :|

Edited by TAWP

Someone was sending a message. Either the kid stole from the wrong person, snitched on someone or didn't deliver the drugs as instructed.

Child killers typically strangle the victim. They do not shoot the child gangland style like this. This has the makings of a hardcore criminal murder. Assuming of course the facts as reported are accurate.

Someone was sending a message. Either the kid stole from the wrong person, snitched on someone or didn't deliver the drugs as instructed.

Child killers typically strangle the victim. They do not shoot the child gangland style like this. This has the makings of a hardcore criminal murder. Assuming of course the facts as reported are accurate.

4 to 6 year old children delivering drugs?Isn't your fantasy over running.

Body parts of a boy about 4 to 6 year old was found at a deserted house in Bangkok's Talinchan district Monday morning.

Police believe the boy was shot on his limbs before he was shot on his stomach and his face.

The mutilated body of the boy was in three garbage bags at a deserted house in Piman housing estate on Tharawas road at 6 am on by Pratin Panhuab, 60, who collects recyclable for sale.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/10/12

(to the mods, sorry for a posting in capital letters earlier)

could this killing be related to what we see all the time in thai movies - the ones about reincarnations of the dead and ghosts and goblins and such?

ever notice all the alms giving and prayer altars all over the places in thailand?

they are there for a reason or two.

poor baby/thing.

a lot of thais believe in such things and quite a few do hallucinate about such things - many tilaks included.

friday 13s are all around in busy spots in thailand too.

eve ntoice the omnipresent prayer altars and alms giving to ward off the evils believed to creep all over thailand?

Edited by yut

It seems very much like a gang killing. My friends in the police force once told me that this is a typical way for gangs to send messages to their enemies.

Perhaps it is a message to boy's parents for a botched job.

Either way, the kid didn't deserve it.

RIP

It was one of several possible scenarios, all of which have occurred in the past. Sadly, it is not a fantasy. Children are regularly used to move contraband on the premise that they will not raise suspicions. Would it surprise you to know that people have put drugs in baby's diapers,or had packets of heroin surgically implanted in their bodies? In a world where the mentally challenged including children have "suicide" vests strapped on and sent to blow up people, nothing surprises me anymore. If you think it is fantasy, then I suggest you need a dose of reality.

At this point, there hasn't been a proper autopsy, nor has there been a verification of the police statement. It may indeed be a wild story typical of the Thai media. However, the fact remains that children are used for the transport and trafficing of drugs throughout the world.

Edited by geriatrickid

This is one of those acts of sheer brutality which just goes way beyond my ability to try and comprehend it. His terror is over, that of his parents is probably just beginning as they try to deal with his loss. Rest in peace young man.

No Drug dealers will use any body, any age, and any sex,Even use baby's . So no his Imagination is not going into overdrive,

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/10/12

(to the mods, sorry for a posting in capital letters earlier)

could this killing be related to what we see all the time in thai movies - the ones about reincarnations of the dead and ghosts and goblins and such?

ever notice all the alms giving and prayer altars all over the places in thailand?

they are there for a reason or two.

poor baby/thing.

a lot of thais believe in such things and quite a few do hallucinate about such things - many tilaks included.

friday 13s are all around in busy spots in thailand too.

eve ntoice the omnipresent prayer altars and alms giving to ward off the evils believed to creep all over thailand?

It happens all over the world for whatever reason. It has nothing to do with Thailand. Why even post a story like this ? Just find the murderer and shoot him, end of story.

I had similar thoughts,

a truly demented way to punish a parent for something they did or didn't do.

Done by a truly beyond redemption mind in a human body. But lacking any humanity.

RIP little fellow, sorry you had to go out so horribly,

and I am sure all pray they catch the beast that did this to you.

Edited by animatic

I gues this is a correct assesment apart from the part where the kid would have stolen from the wrong person (4 to 6 years of age)

Or it could have been kids with a gun playing or torturing another one...it has happened before

Rest in peace little one,

Now your life has gone,

Eternal damnation for the one who deed this done,

Rest in peace little one,

Whilst you hear that heavenly song,

Eternal damnation for the one who deed this done,

Rest in peace little one.

copyright © 2009 cyb

I sincerely hope the little guy is one to bear a grudge and the perpetrator lives to be a ripe old age, With the ghost of the little guy hounding him for the rest of his life.

Again rest in peace innocent one.

As the father of a 2 year old boy I can't even begin to imagine what the poor little mites parents are going through and I just hope that not only do they catch the people responsible but that they deal with them in the correct manner (That'll be the way that 99.9% of us are thinking about).

Brigante7.

They also cut off his head and all of his fingers.

Child's dismembered body found in Thailand

Associated Press/October 12 2009 at 03:05PM

A garbage collector in the Thai capital found the decapitated and dismembered body of a child in plastic bags at an abandoned housing development on Monday morning.

Bangkok Deputy Police Commissioner Major General Amnuay Nimmano said the boy, who appeared to 4 to 6 years old, had also been shot. Police had no suspects.

"As for the motive for such a gruesome murder, we suspect that the assailants might have wanted to torture or threaten him or the parents to say or do something," Amnuay said.

He said the authorities have not ruled out any motive, including kidnapping or a business or family feud.

The boy was shot at close range in his limbs, his stomach and in his face, Amnuay said, adding that the victim's fingers were all missing.

Pratin Panhouy, who collects and sells recyclables, said he found the bags containing pieces of the body when he went to the area in Taling Chan district in northwestern Bangkok to feed stray dogs.

He told Thai television Channel 3 that he was suspicious and found the head of the boy when he opened the first bag.

"I immediately informed the police, and they found the limbs and the torso in other bags," he said.

Edited by youngted

Stocks and stoning in the public square,

small stones but a lot of them, so everybody can contribute.

Who ever did this doesn't deserve an easy life from here on out.

I hope a Phi krasu ghost chases them in their every dream,

until the humans finally get them.

It happens all over the world for whatever reason. It has nothing to do with Thailand. Why even post a story like this? Just find the murderer and shoot him.

Well it happened here didn't it? I agree with the last bit.

What a f*cked up world.