Problems Watching You Tube

Thaihog

I'm having problems watching You Tube and was wondering if there are any 'computer techs' that can help.

Any time I try to watch You Tube or listen to the BBC radio it goes into buffering mode after only 5 seconds or so, restarts after a few seconds then pauses again, bloody annoying.

My ISP is TOT, download speed varies from 0.5 to 2 MB. I'm using Firefox as my browser.

Many thanks :)

............... goes into buffering mode after only 5 seconds or so, restarts after a few seconds then pauses again, bloody annoying.

My ISP is TOT, download speed varies from 0.5 to 2 MB. I'm using Firefox as my browser.

Many thanks :D

Nothing new there unfortunately. I just logged on and it's streaming fine, but it also depends on the size of the content you are watching. Low resolution clips will stream a lot faster without buffering all the time. TIT sadly :)

i watch 3 News NZ most days. Its streamed live or you can watch it delayed.

I used to watch it streamed live but in the last few months its been unwatchable due to buffering, depending on yr luck :)

on youtube im having better luck, watched the "Big Trouble in tourist Thailand" series with no problems, episode 6 just came out, bit of a sham tv reality show following Brits on holiday in Thailand

[on maxnet premier]

Edited by Donnyboy