Cig's

:D

Killer, isn't it?

I'll often find myself sparking up if I watch someone on tv smoking, if I'm reading and the character has a smoke, when I finish a meal, with a coffee, in a car, drinking beer, waking up, having a poo, before going to bed, cooking, talking on the phone, not talking on the phone, swimming, errrr.... :o

Pall Mall non filter for 40 years. they've taken them of the market :o and replaced it with ugly tasting filters :D . Now I'm switching between brands to find a filter to my taste. no luck so far. Most of the time buy Dunhill at the airports now. :D

Krong Thip now and then, or Marlboro Red (Thai version).

I usually bring enough "GB's" with me from the 'stan. $3.00 US (120 baht) for a carton of 10 packs ! :o

Can't afford to quit at these prices ! :D

Just quit before it's too late. You will (no lie) notice how utterly unneccessary cigarettes are after a year or so. I smoked 20+ for over 16 years before quitting and would never go back.

Now I have become one of these despicable, complacent ex-smokers. Sorry. But the advice stands. Just do it.

LM red. What pictures?

Have a look at this topic.

I must be buying old stock.

They are still phasing them in Jaye... in Pattaya and Sri Racha the shelves of the 7 Eleven's are pretty much stocked 50/50... my guess is that only the new packets will be available come Songkran.

In order :-

LM Red

Malbro Lights

Vicroy Red ( just like LM but 25 bhat)

Pall Mall Red

Pall Mall Lights

London

Wonder Red

Gold City

Konh Tip

Any Menthol (wonder are the best)

As I dont usuall but my cigs, (its done on a barter system my mother-in-law gets all the used food bags and cow manure to sell and I get free cigs) I usually smoke whats in the shop usually LM red or Vicroy, if we are going somewhere "posh" she usually buys a few packets of Malbro Lights to show off :o

Smoked Falling Rain for 14+ years until I discovered Wonder. 10b cheaper so I get to save money to buy......ermmm.....more ciggies. :o

A bit harsh though on the old throat. I thought they were called Wonder, 'cos after a bit you 'Wonder' why you smoked them.

Thanks Pat!

I'm an L&M red man as well, although my shop still has packets without the pictire on (I might keep an old box and just transfer the ciggies to it, so I don't have to look at the pictures!).

Sumitr,

Darn it I thought they were my teeth, but then realised as I've not been to the dentist for 10+ years, there's no way they could have a picture of them!

^ actually Ken, these days I'm just known as "gummy".

Have to admit though, the one I got today, of the lungs, may well need a health warning in and of itself.

Now that would be interesting:

"Health Warning: smoking cigs makes your lungs look like this ->"

"Health Warning - Health Warning: looking at this health warning is likely to make you puke!" :o

:D

Does anybody else enjoy the clove ciggies?

Whenever I make it down to Penang or Indo I stock up on Gudang Garam.Tastes very sweet and herbal.Very strong cigarettes but they seems to slightly numb your mouth.The smell is instantly recognisable to anyone thas spent time in Indo.

This is my favourite smoke.