Free Wheigts Glove Where To Buy?

NHJ

hi,

i'd like to buy this kind of glove to train, i did visit the shop selling protein and all kind of substance near the PTT gas station in chaweng but they don"t have equipement...

do you know a place where i can buy them?

thanks

post-55039-1255708756_thumb.jpg

hi,

i'd like to buy this kind of glove to train, i did visit the shop selling protein and all kind of substance near the PTT gas station in chaweng but they don"t have equipement...

do you know a place where i can buy them?

thanks

I got those exact same gloves at 'Tesco's' complete with wrist supports and were surprisingly good quality.

It's extremely expensive everywhere in Thailand - the most common powder found in many pharmacies is price marked at 1199 baht for 700g, that being flavoured concentrate. For unflavoured concentrate it's price marked at 1399. and if you want unflavoured isolate it's 1599 for 700g. Crazy prices!! I get a 200 baht discount on the 1399 one as it's my regular pharmacist and she's nice.

I believe the thaisupplements website is the cheapest place in Thailand, but you have to order large amounts (20kg) and still this is way over prices in the UK/EU/US/AUS - As far as I'm aware whey is a by-product of the cheese manufacturing process, which explains it somewhat, not many cheesemakers here. If you want to order well known western brands be prepared to spend as much on protein powder every month as you do on rent!

Edited by danw