The Phuket "cassanova"

cognos

Posts have been deleted for flaming.

Further such posts will result in this thread being closed and further warnings and/or suspensions being issued.

Please people, if someone flames or otherwise posts inappropriately, use the report feature instead of flaming back and getting embroiled in a flamefest.  Thanks!

I am going to be careful here so easy to offend some it seems. But it appears to me if someone says anything here about associating with decent thais in their own country instead of foreigners they have nothing in common with they get bashed. I am amazed at how people can distort someones having a life without women and booze as being offensive to themselves. I am not wishing to creat any contraversy. But it seems to be a commonplace here and I support bonobo for stepping in on thia thread and trying to stop it.

Wow yes, other than to tell the world what a pompous, holier than thou Troll he is.

Like "Oh I was so disgusted by stories of sex with attractive 21 yr old women..."

"I don't hang out with farangs because I'm sooooo immersed in my middle class Thainess" :)

" I'm such a great lier and bullshiter I made myself proud...."

Nail on head.

Edited by maahuanao

Errrrrrrrrrr..........is there any point to this pointless post?

Not really apart from Mr Cognos wants us to believe he is holier than all of the low moral ferangs that come to Thailand to exploit it, by being a low moral ferang lying, exploiting and extorting people. But because he is doing it to other ferangs it is ok to him.

au contraire Mr Matt..I ain't moral when it comes to low lifes.. of course you are not a low life,that is quite evident..have you ever been to a time share meeting in Thailand? If you have you'll have a clue as to what I am on about..

Another pointless retort, I don't get your point. Anyways, the first time I came on holiday to Thailand 5 years ago I had a couple of Thais approach me (and my ferang gf at the time) trying to pull the scam but it was obvious it wasn't for real so we weren't going to go to any meeting.

I would like to hope that another countryman of mine would not try to take advantage of any naivity I had being on holiday in a totally foreign country like you did, I hope that 5000 Baht was really worth it. What goes around will certainly come back around.

Yeah, come back around to the guy selling rip off Timeshare to unsuspecting tourists. Although, I don't quite see why the P didn't just give his friend the 5,000 Baht.

Be fair everyone - this is the funniest attempt of someone desperately trying to prove they're married to a 'good' family I've seen in a long time! :)

The only thing he forgot to mention is that his wife (and family) doesn't come from Isaan!

Edited by F1fanatic

Dude,

I would love to know how your "oh so middle class" family feel about you bragging about them all over tinternet? I guess they would love it and it gives them even more cred.

Good luck to you, looks like you have really married into class, I hope she is good looking with these great jeans she has

I have been to Phuket many times, as the wife's large middle class family lives there. I have a few farang friends, but more Thai friends than farang, as with one exception I don't have farang friends that are also married to Thais. I immerse myself in Thai culture, hanging quite a bit with the family, not hanging around bangla or elsewhere in bars with Jaded farang and swapping stories of sexual exploits. One Thai friend asked me to do him a favour ( he would get 5000 baht for this and he did, and he was VERY grateful ) which I reluctantly agreed to do. He wanted me to pretend I was a newbie, and go to meet a farang and do the time share thing. I did 2 in the past and promised myself NEVER again, but he is a friend so I said okay. God it was pathetic. I had to listen to Mr Cassanova ( he was from Portland USA, 54, and I'm 52) and his condescending BS as he got warmed up by telling me several of his sexual excapades with various young Thai women. I wanted to puke, but played along ( I can be a decent actor if I have to). I actually had a "script" my thai buddy told me I needed to say, like..1. its my first time in Thailand 2. I am staying only 2 weeks 3. I am in the second week. 4. I am staying at so and so hotel, 1800 baht per night etc. Before his sales pitch, he went on to tell me all about his 21 year old HOT girlfriend, and how he has chances to score with many hot young Thai women every day. The "cassanova" was very hard to take, but my newbie act convinced him just enough that I was a legit newbie, and the thai friend got the 5 grand. The wife thought I was nuts to do it, and the family thought I was so jai dee. The thai friend has construction contacts that have helped me alot, so thats why I did it. I won't divulge the Cassanova's name, but those of you in Phuket have probably seen the guy on Bangla road. What a piece of work. Not many would be stupid enough to do what I did, but pulling the wool over his eyes and lying to him while he lied to me was in a way quite sanoooook mak mak..

I bullshiiited the bullshititer all the way to the bank.

I guess this thread backfired and blew up in your face, and quite rghtly so, as all it's really done is expose you as being worse that this guy you wanted to rant about (even though it was you who ripped the poor bloke off). I'm shocked that it managed to go on for so long avoiding the Troll hunter's radar. Don't get me wrong, I hate it when people cry "Troll" on every thread but that is all you are doing with these ridiculous self righteous stories of complete bs.

This thread, and your other recent threads, are great examples of what a "troll post" is all about and I think they should be cited whenever someone asks what Trolling is. A lot of times I think some potentiially interesting threads are unfairly closed when the original poster has a real opinion to discuss or debate but is not given the chance to follow up on his original post because of the Troll Hunters. However, it is clear here that you no intention of debating or arguing the topic that YOU started and instead you just want to use this forum as a sounding board for your stereotypical hateful views on ferangs and other things in Thailand.

I have never accused anyone of being a Troll before, but you are the Troll King!

I have never accused anyone of being a Troll before, but you are the Troll King!

No he's not........ he's just a pretender to the throne.

Some people on ThaiVisa are more prolific trolls, please give credit where it's due. :)

Edited by Maigo6

The additional information is totally uneccessary and actually sounds like a desperate plea to be believed, but as nobody else cares, who are they trying to convince ?

Themselves maybe ?

You seem to care. Always nice to walk over someone more ignorant than yourself, isn't it? At least I think so :)

Hey..what you do for 'jollies is up to you and i have to tell you, it would take a lot more than 5000 for me to do it, but please ...What was the motive of your thai friend, like what did he get out of this exercise ? You said you did him a favour, but i'm interested in the result of this favour.

you should learn how to read..i did not receive a satang..the thai friend got the money..do you think i care what you think of what I did??..bark up another tree, your wasting my time, I'll let you get in the last word if that makes you happy

You seem to have misunderstood what loveitto is asking.

Apart from the B5,000, why did your friend feel that it was necessary to shaft this guy?

Hey..what you do for 'jollies is up to you and i have to tell you, it would take a lot more than 5000 for me to do it, but please ...What was the motive of your thai friend, like what did he get out of this exercise ? You said you did him a favour, but i'm interested in the result of this favour.

you should learn how to read..i did not receive a satang..the thai friend got the money..do you think i care what you think of what I did??..bark up another tree, your wasting my time, I'll let you get in the last word if that makes you happy

You seem to have misunderstood what loveitto is asking.

Apart from the B5,000, why did your friend feel that it was necessary to shaft this guy?

:) yes..thank you, L C,.. sometimes in print, the question comes out not as you would ask in conversation.

Hows this for a wild theory [suits the OP..wild!]

Maybe someone in his oh so intelligent family actually got taken by this Time share caper and lost not only big money but also bigger FACE!!Maybe the mentioned''black sheep'' of this wonderful family was the one...maybe,maybe...lol

But on a serious note...do these leeches really get 5000baht for convincing someone just to attend the meeting? without a sale even eventuating? That is near a months salary for a lot of 'average Thais'...

Edited by loveitto

But on a serious note...do these leeches really get 5000baht for convincing someone just to attend the meeting? without a sale even eventuating? That is near a months salary for a lot of 'average Thais'...

No they dont..

Not for just a pitch attendance, for a live lead it may get viable but for just 'heres a farang' for an hour or two not a chance.

No they dont..

Not for just a pitch attendance, for a live lead it may get viable but for just 'heres a farang' for an hour or two not a chance.

As i thought, so wonder where did the 5000 baht come from? :)

No he's not........ he's just a pretender to the throne.

Some people on ThaiVisa are more prolific trolls, please give credit where it's due. :)

:D Are you getting worried about losing your crown?

No they dont..

As i thought, so wonder where did the 5000 baht come from? :D

It's from the OP's florid imagination, although it wasn't a bad story to as he was able to get in all the usual cliches about education, class and even a professional sports career. :)