• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Looking For A Yoga Class

garycm

If out by CMU at 8am there is a group in Sky Breeze Condo on Wednesday and Thursday.

Added:

Just a varied group who like to do a bit of Yoga for exercise - nothing expert. Part Thai, Part English.

Edited by briley

Hi, I am looking for a beginners yoga class in town. Preferable in English.

Thanks for the help.

the yoga studio (off Arak Road just south of Rajamakka - they have a web site) is beginning a new class for real beginners next Monday (Mon & wed, I think beginning at 10:30). The regular classes on Tues, Thur, Sat and Sun at 9:30 are also marketed to beginners but they can be quite challenging.

I was just at Pun Pun Vegetarian Restaurant in Wat Suan Dok. On the bulletin board outside in front of the restaurant there are at least 4-5 different posters for various yoga classes around town.

thank you all I will shop around.

Good news! The Yoga Studio is opening a special beginners class starting next week. The scheduled teacher is quite skilled in working with students who have never taken a yoga class or have special needs. The classes will be on Monday and Wednesday mornings starting at 9:30 am. Good luck. She is a great teacher. Very patient and gives clear instruction. Enjoy!

Good news! The Yoga Studio is opening a special beginners class starting next week. The scheduled teacher is quite skilled in working with students who have never taken a yoga class or have special needs. The classes will be on Monday and Wednesday mornings starting at 9:30 am. Good luck. She is a great teacher. Very patient and gives clear instruction. Enjoy!

Is that the name? The yoga studio?

There's some details about yoga classes on this page:

www.thailand-travel-help.com/yoga-thailand.html

There's details about how to get to the places too.

Agama Yoga seems a good option. I met Adam from Yoga Studio and he seemed a friendly guy.