Norse Goes Ape In Hotel Lobby

britmaveric

Drunken farang runs amok in Hotel

news585-march2005.jpg

Zzzzzzzzz....Zzzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Police found the drunken farang covered in cuts and sleeping it off by a broken glass door

At 2am on March 30, the police were called by staff at the CK Hotel on Pratamnak Road to inform them that a resident was going 'ape' in the building and they urgently needed their assistance.

Officers quickly raced to the scene and found that the lobby of the hotel was trashed and a drunken farang was covered in cuts sleeping it off by a broken glass door.

The comatose Norwegian was taken to Banglamung Hospital where he was give immediate treatment. Staff at the hotel explained that prior to this night the man had been staying at the hotel but had failed to pay his rent for over a month. Management were forced to withhold his passport until the money was handed over. This he finally did two days ago and the passport was returned. Feeling vexed about the whole experience, the drunken farang came back to the hotel in the early hours of that morning and began hurling abuse at the staff and breaking up the place. It's believed the smashed door was a result of his running into it.

It's too early to say what will happen to the unnamed farang at this point; presumably it will be a matter of the hotel deciding whether to press charges.

-Pattaya People

Edited by britmaveric

Norse Berseker Rage : you don't want to get near them when they get into it. :D

Sheesh.... that sounds absolutely Medieval. :D:D

A throwback to the Viking pillaging, is it?? :o

Used to be Viking pillaging.......................in Thailand it's just Viking pillocks

please excuse my unbritishness.... pillocks?

kawp khun khrap.....  duly noted.  :o

hmmm... maybe mods could have a pinned topic for such things...

might help to sort out communications in this U.N.-like forum with all the local colloquialisms...

Yeah,things like :

Fags................English/Cigarrettes..American/queers

W.C.................English/toilet........American/bathroom

Bumpers/English...............Fenders/American

Come on lads.....I'll leave the rest to you.

Mods.....can you move this to where you deem fit

Edited by lampard10

My wife asked me once "Why do you call me your Viking Queen? Am I beautiful like a member of Norwegian Royalty?"

I said "No. It's because you've got a face like an 'orse."

:o

Sorry about that. I'll see myself out. TAXI!!!