Looking For Room To Rent 1 Month Bkk

Returning to Bangkok next week I am looking for a room with just bathroom attached for 1 month central BKK around 7000Bht , 8000 max. Anyone know where , even decent hotels that offer one month rental. Thanks.

PS I do know my way around BKK fairly well but not familiar with accomodation outside of staying a few nights in hotels . I lived in other parts of Thailand

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My recommended place is Starry Place, which has a website by the same name. Their website says they have rentals for studios from 8,500 baht per month, however, these are hard to come by. It is an excellent place, great atmosphere, located at the Ratchaprop end of Soi Rangnam. It has its own restaurant, maid service and beautiful rooms. Check them out at 02-246-4477 or look at their website.

A company called hostelbookers has a website by the same name, which you can check out for ideas. However, if you walk around Soi Rangnam you will see a lot of rentals, some of which may consider a short term rental since it appears that tenants are a bit hard to come by.

Coincidentally there is a post called The Best Mansion (with web address by same name) written about Ratchaprop Tower Mansion, located on soi Ratchaprop 14. They quote monthly rates from 4900 baht per month. Its supposed close to the BTS station. More details in the post titled "The Best Mansion".