The Easy Way To Test Your Future Prospective Thai Wife

cognos

In other words, it's no test at all if she still sticks with you when she thinks you're just a lowly (insert any menial occupation: bank teller, eBayer, TEFL'er, etc.),

:)

Were you not a lowly homemade C+ website in 1996 with your first order of $900 from South Africa??

You only posted this the other day..

As we English say mighty oaks grow from little acorns.....

I'm sure Pierre Omidyar may disagree about ebay being a lowly job...

I'd rather be a dollar behind Pierre Omidyar bank balance than yours ;-)

My mate was a tefler for 4 years he's back in the UK now 30k per year Maths teacher. hardly lowly.....

Doesn't matter if she is Thai/Farang if you feel the need to test your future wife......I can only see trouble ahead......

These sort of posts are very sad and only go to show the sort of farangs that wash up here and it should be the Thai girls testing them for good husband material...

Romance?

Indeed I was. I even rode the public bus system as my only means of transport before that. Lowly or not is relative (although I think there is a difference between founding eBay and selling t-shirts ON eBay in a hand to mouth existence like lot of visa runners do), the point was that the kinds of tests mentioned IMO largely ignore or assume (incorrectly) what the gals point of view could be. Instead the guy is thinking, 'look, she's still with me and I'm totally average (in one's own mind), she didn't even touch any of the $500 in my bank account (duh, because she wants to know what other doors have yet to be opened).'

:D

OMG, I find it pathetic that a majority of Men, Boys all of you whatever have nothing to do than discuss the attributes of Thai Women. Obviously the language barriers are applicable to you all ,so no chance of an intelligent conversation with the missus so let's get blogging about who has the best wife.

One serious question (I assume you are well into retirement) and "other families' you have left behind and Children of course. Would you prefer your grown Children to inherit your lifestyle and Marry a Thai Female or Male and live as you do.?????? NOT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the OP has other perspectives and just wanted to throw one out there for discussion.

I don't think it matters where you live. You're going to be fleeced mentally and financially by your partner at some point in your life. 1st wife, 2nd wife etc.. Except maybe that young love. That's just marriage in itself. Seems the be the Thai ladies don't hide it as well.

There is always a need for tests, if not we wouldnt have science and we would all just be guessing on how to get progress....

Realy. Progress......

So what result would you be looking for when testing your wife/GF and what progress do you think you going to make?

There is always a need for tests, if not we wouldnt have science and we would all just be guessing on how to get progress....

Realy. Progress......

So what result would you be looking for when testing your wife/GF and what progress do you think you going to make?

oh oh UK Matt is back..just kiddin Matt..in my humble opinion couples usually "test" each other in some manner prior to committing. In my case i originally asked her for a pre nup and she agreed (I have about 30 million Baht in assets..a house and investments). Soon after she wanted to break up because she thought i loved money more than her. i ditched the idea of a pre nup and went on trust, BUT when I sent her a bank card, for the FIRST few months while I was half way around the world I only kept about 60,000 baht in the account..JUST IN CASE. I had told her to take out what she needed( no limit). THAT was the test. After a few months( she took out 10,000 baht or a little more monthly..she was not working at the time and i knew that..PLUS she was staying at her sisters and helping her sister with food etc...LONGGGG STORY) I knew then I could trust her 100%, and I can and do

Realy. Progress......

oh oh UK Matt is back..just kiddin Matt..in my humble opinion couples usually "test" each other in some manner prior to committing. In my case i originally asked her for a pre nup and she agreed (I have about 30 million Baht in assets..a house and investments). Soon after she wanted to break up because she thought i loved money more than her. i ditched the idea of a pre nup and went on trust, BUT when I sent her a bank card, for the FIRST few months while I was half way around the world I only kept about 60,000 baht in the account..JUST IN CASE. I had told her to take out what she needed( no limit). THAT was the test. After a few months( she took out 10,000 baht or a little more monthly..she was not working at the time and i knew that..PLUS she was staying at her sisters and helping her sister with food etc...LONGGGG STORY) I knew then I could trust her 100%, and I can and do

Wasn't me this time mate. I've decided to stay out of these arguments you keep bringing upon yourself and just let everyone else shoot you down instead!! :)

Realy. Progress......

The design of the test could ofcourse be discused and is not an easy task but one thing most of us would look for is to avoid a thief? Some would also like to try to find out if their partner is of faithful nature? Progress would be avoiding that kind of trouble in ur life? Blind romance and other magic thinking wont get u there.

How helpful wish I'd known this years ago before married.! I did plug her and try out all the dials when I opened the box.

My darling wife had been told there was no Santa Claus so a Swensens icecreaam once a month convinced her I was a bigtime player!!!

I'm puting 50 euros c 2500 bahts in today and seeing how many years it will last Ha Ha or as we say up netsavvysoi 555 :)

Seriously big culture differences ,time apart are challenges that many have overcome.Few people post about happy relationships

I think the Thai women /mother is no different to any other and requires securityThe endless talk of girls referring to adults is revealing.

She knows young and poor local man have ltd mileage

The falang who takes her home is one route,those married to retired men with some savings or income are a good bet even the EFL teacher can keep the rice and noodles flowing and certainly anupgrade from Somchai at the 711 or Nop the pigswill collectoe?

The thong and singlet brigade of Nobbys lounge must remind the Thai girls of their own men with less class but the option to up sticks,so a little shopping is an insurance.These are the mysogenistic jetsam in every bar in the world,plenty of LOSers availble locally.

Edited by RubbaJohnny

Yeah yeah yeah, allot of girls say they want an old man because they are more mature but how much of these young girls are actually mature themselves ? I had one young farang bimbo call me a geek for reading the news paper. I am not interested in women that want old men even if that old man is me.

I opened it yesterday and 82 girls let me know that they where interested in me in one day. This one girl got my attention, she is mixed Thai and Indian,very hot, 5 foot 5 and SHE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MEN CLOSE TO HER AGE. ( i am just flirting around, nothing serious)

You don't need to pay for a standard account. Some of these chicks are pretty hot.

Thai love links is full of women of questionable occupation. Facebook is the way forward (so i'm told).

"In my case, she took about 10,000 baht per month...she ended up giving most of it back to me..."

She stole from you, and you think she's OK? You think that she gave you back "most" of the money she stole makes her a worthwhile partner.