The ''crossbar Connoisseurs Club''

OnNutter

i am interested but not in Thailand at moment,can i join on 14th of December?membership will be open?

There are always a number of the guys having a beer there, so you will be made to feel welcome.

"why doesn't hhgz come down to the crossbar an air his views to us all in person?"

I'm sure that, as you typed this, you thought you were very clever. You're not. I might show up to take a picture and, when someone askes for a humorous photo starring farangs, I'll post it. Have fun, kids.

"why doesn't hhgz come down to the crossbar an air his views to us all in person?"

I'm sure that, as you typed this, you thought you were very clever. You're not. I might show up to take a picture and, when someone askes for a humorous photo starring farangs, I'll post it. Have fun, kids.

Actually it is you who is looking increasingly foolish, with your rather boorish posts. As this thread holds no interest to you, other than for you to try and emphasize your delusional superiority, then I suggest that you may go somewhere else. Your assumptions though about the people you are trying to engage, are grossly wrong. Now of you go back to your lessons. :)

"can only guess that your shirt would have a picture of a spanner on it."

Heck, I think the CCCers should all chose uber-masculine nicknames - Top Gun, Hit Man, T-Bone, Exterminator...stuff like that - and have them sewn on the shirts. Strutting, or waddling, their stuff into Soi Cowboy, the girls will see that they're ripe for the plucking. I bet though, the girls will have other nicknames for the dweebs: Short Stuff, 4-Minute Man, Sneezy, and Stinky. I can't wait to see the clown parade.

hhqz

It's often said that when people look at others they see themselves... Now having met most folk on this thread they are neither uber masculine nor the other nicknames you describe... haven't seen any Clowns down Crossbar either...

To the other posters on this thread,

As it's clear hhqz doesn't have anything constructive to say and seems simply out to flame - my suggestion would be we just ignore him from here on for this thread, and resist the temptation to reply - bit like that annoying kid seeking attention that every class had - just ignore him till he goes away :)

Yes, what a great idea, but don't just use the idea for this thread, ignoring him in other threads works as well :D

In that case, You better count me in guys, I wanna come to the mothers day meeting as well, I wanna meet the paparazzi.

As it's clear hhqz doesn't have anything constructive to say and seems simply out to flame - my suggestion would be we just ignore him from here on for this thread, and resist the temptation to reply - bit like that annoying kid seeking attention that every class had - just ignore him till he goes away :)

Yes, what a great idea, but don't just use the idea for this thread, ignoring him in other threads works as well :D

I am guessing when you are as delusional as hhgz, you can spend a lot of time just talking to ones self or another alter ego called Seb. :D

Actually it is you who is looking increasingly foolish, with your rather boorish posts. As this thread holds no interest to you, other than for you to try and emphasize your delusional superiority, then I suggest that you may go somewhere else. Your assumptions though about the people you are trying to engage, are grossly wrong. Now of you go back to your lessons. :)

I've got four letters for you MrToad on who this guy reminds me of & the letters are

e S D b

I'll let you work out which orderthey go in

Think i'm gonna make an appearance for the T*ttenham Away Game as i'm up there at Xmas, doubt if you'll give me Membership after that night though but if you don't shoot........ :D

:) Which team will you be supporting then Mr Singh??

Think i'm gonna make an appearance for the T*ttenham Away Game as i'm up there at Xmas, doubt if you'll give me Membership after that night though but if you don't shoot........ :D

:D Which team will you be supporting then Mr Singh??

Probably the Singa team :D

All welcome to join the CCC - No matter what team you support :D Even losers :)

BT :D