Going Home

fred2007

Can we open some more goodbye threads or how about let me think...uummmhhhh...

How to test your future half? By agony coglooseinmynoggin....auntie

How not to get ripped off by a young sweet angel? by ... thaiglassalwayhalfempty

Flipping exortion from the GiB (girls in brown) Yakult scam ! By Anynumberofnewbiebannedxtrollsmafiadons

Have these topics been been posted yet?

Good bye and chock dee.......

I'm going now....

bye

by

Right said Fred Goodluck.....

now guys I did not post a quick sentense well you might blame TV for that, I postet a letter 2 pages long

but never mind I heard all that before thanks for the nice response ask my friends I told them many weeks before. Thanks for putting up with me and ones again I like to say thanks to all the mods and get notted

to all the ones who don't have a clue at all yes the one's who replied. May you rot in hel_l as well. I did explain why I have to leave but don't blame me because I lost my connection.

now guys I did not post a quick sentense well you might blame TV for that, I postet a letter 2 pages long

but never mind I heard all that before thanks for the nice response ask my friends I told them many weeks before. Thanks for putting up with me and ones again I like to say thanks to all the mods and get notted

to all the ones who don't have a clue at all yes the one's who replied. May you rot in hel_l as well. I did explain why I have to leave but don't blame me because I lost my connection.

Nice Guy!!

get notted means get f7777t but never mind I just like to tell you guys I spend 2 days at the tempel klang-sri chiang mai ban tha wat tat tabol poe dang in sakhon nakorn province and we donated 400.000 baht to build a new tempel. So how much have you donated? Or you just talking bullshite here. And yes I am going back but that is for personal reasons. All you replied now get f777ched.