Blood Pressure

Bluetongue

Can anybody tell me where I can buy one of those machines which digitally monitor your blood pressure. I live in Chantaburi province so would prefer the east/Pattaya/ followed by Bangkok.

A brief explanation. Following heart surgery my blood pressure was fine for some years and then whilst at home I moved into a very stressful job and it went up. My Doctor through close monitoring identified work as a stressor, ie she gave me a machine and we worked out that it was lower on weekends and following relaxation and higher at work and just after dealing with the horrendous traffic to get home. Some medication was prescribed but I thought following my move here that I would see if I could go off it as it is not available in Chan and I have to drive to Pattaya to get it or look at mailorder options. It is also comparitively expensive to the PB scheme in Australia.

So I was quite surprsied when the english speaking Doctor I have found up here measured it and it was higher than it has ever been. I realise there are a number of factors and I wish to address those also but I think I should be able to manage the monitoring part of it as well, as the village doctors are pretty ordinary (in my opinion)and this other guy is a 50k round trip.

I would recommend Microlife models.

They have various type of Blood Pressure monitoring machine.

Start from one touch with one memory = 1900B ( BP AQ1)

30 memmories = 2500B (BPAQ1 30 mem)

100 memories = 3400B ( BP A100)

all of them have irregular pulse detection.

Free AC adaptor and 4 AA battery

3 years warantee.

You may find them at any big chemist.

I am sure at any chemist at Big C /Tesco there have them just higher price.